Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask and we'll try our best to assist - so here's 2024 Provisional AFL Draft Order

As normal, would like to acknowledge & thank Lore for creating this, keeping it up to date and making it available for all users on BF to use and keep track of the picks ahead of the upcoming draft

I'll also sticky this post to ensure it's easily accessible for discussion of our hypothetical trader

Speaking about Baz....

When the F%Ck is the bloke going to say the words " I want to play for Geelong "
Mr Bean Reaction GIF

We might not get those words, we might all be waiting for the official trade announcement instead?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

if Oliver comes out in the next day or so and says he wants to be traded to Geelong will that push the Dogs into getting a trade done quickly as they may fear cats trading 17 to Dees and leaving them with something not as desirable

Funny aside to this is that 80% of the posts on the Hawks board equivalent thread is devoted to discussing the Cats trades!! Living rent free…. 🤣
You know the rules for visiting the Hawfs.

Rona Hazmat GIF by KING OF THE ROAD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if Oliver comes out in the next day or so and says he wants to be traded to Geelong will that push the Dogs into getting a trade done quickly as they may fear cats trading 17 to Dees and leaving them with something not as desirable
Dogs will want that juicy 2024 F1 before the Dees get in

You weren't doing it right then... Lol

Thats a highly presumptive comment, how the hell would you know what he’s around? Just because he parties doesnt mean shit, i partied heaps but was never around drugs.
Nah you're probably right, it was probably just a coincidence that all your party mates always seemed to need to go have a piss together at the same time, in the same cubicle 😜

If I was to predict our current first rounder (15) will go to the Dogs and our FF to the D’s. Obviously other picks involved.

If I was to predict our current first rounder (15) will go to the Dogs and our FF to the D’s. Obviously other picks involved.
Palatable I'd say.

The club would back themselves to finish top 8 at a minimum through development of the youngsters on their own.

Add Smith & Oliver, and they'd be very confident of that pick being 14+ at a minimum.

Could all go wrong of course, but whatever. Life goes on.

Have to be in it to win it, and there's no guarantees with either route taken.

Protect that FF and keep it for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour GFC 2024 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back