GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE TOP GUN said:
Heard Peoples is out for the year witha foot injury. any truth in that?
yes i heard that too.. jacko cats would be able to tell us about this!

jacko_cats said:
we will see. lara are soft.

Soft. Is that y two of north shores players had an unwanted visit to the bench in the first quarter. one of them being north shores star, Peoples. Heard he is out for the season. If i was other clubs id be thanking lara for their effort if he is really out for the season. And north shore are softer than lara.

what does every1 think about the falcons list, who should be playing there and who shouldnt....... i read previously matt mcmahon from newtown should be dont repeat that coz he is a long way from the standard

what every1 tihnk of falcons list?? who should be there and who shouldnt, and i read ppl saying matt mcmahon should be and dont say that again becoz he is far from the standard..

alot of ppl are foretting about the falcons players and they may have a big influence at end of year... the falcon team now will change alot be4 end of year and there willl be alot of players back, i wouldnt rule stjoeys out yet, but i still think it will be south who take it out.. joeys have had some handy ins lately

footy_on_looker said:
i read ppl saying matt mcmahon should be and dont say that again becoz he is far from the standard..

He will be nxt year, and plus he was league B & F in 16's last year.

i know pj disanto and josh sells well, good blokes and top footballers, ive played footy with andy van since ymca, hell player

footy_on_looker said:
what every1 tihnk of falcons list?? who should be there and who shouldnt, and i read ppl saying matt mcmahon should be and dont say that again becoz he is far from the standard..
yer good joke mate!

Dale Chapman said:
i know pj disanto and josh sells well, good blokes and top footballers, ive played footy with andy van since ymca, hell player

Best footy players iv seen, ryan williams, jackson sherringham and kane smith, all deserve spots in falcons, all will go top 15 in the draft respectively.

Big Muz said:
Best footy players iv seen, ryan williams, jackson sherringham and kane smith, all deserve spots in falcons, all will go top 15 in the draft respectively.
thats a massive call to say they will all go top 15. I doubt any of them will be in the top 15 in this years draft

riddy6 said:
i dun rekon smith will get drafted

Riddy,
Why do you think that?
Sure he might lack a bit of height but he has been a consistent performer this year and just remember he has another year of tac next year aswell. Would also be interested to hear who you fellas think has a chance to get drafted from falcons over the next two years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i reckon sheez oka rhino maybe boaky aswell maybe and then stava and maybe a few others will get drafted over the 2 years.

yes tyson stott is a very courages players he always puts his head over the ball and will never take a step backwards. he loves the **** and he even has a vb at the end of each qtr to get him up and going. goodluck tyson with your future. all the best mate.

Cats fan 16 said:
thats a massive call to say they will all go top 15. I doubt any of them will be in the top 15 in this years draft

well both sherringham and williams are dominating this year and smith still has another year yet is also playing good consistent football.

Do u reckon any falcons will go top 15 this year?

unknown23 said:
who do u guys think are the 2 or 3 best players from each side?

With falcons or not?

with falcons for newtown it'd have to be rockerfeller, schofield and prob nash or scott or grant.

Without, matt mcmahon, sam cramp, nick abbot

Big Muz said:
well both sherringham and williams are dominating this year and smith still has another year yet is also playing good consistent football.

Do u reckon any falcons will go top 15 this year?

Kane Smith will turn into another Jimmy Allen. Play great footy in the TAC, play rep, may even squeeze into the AA team but won't get drafted because of his height. He isn't overally fast like Jimmy so there isn't anything that can compensate for his height because everyone will have the skills like him. Will be a very handy VFL player or a great GFL player!

However, Good Luck to him cos he does put in.

Another guy that should be playing TAC Cup and it annoys me because I've seen him tear up the likes of Sherringham, Higgins and Boak through juniors and thats Rhett Hassett. Just pulled the pin on footy completely! Wasted talent there. (I'm not a biased Lara supporter either..)

Hass is or was a top player, its a shame he hung up the boots, i have seen him kickin a footy around in recent months and let me tell you he has still got it. lets hope for footys sake he makes a comeback.

hes an ok player but got torn apart when he played on bartram i dont think hasset even sore the ball. let alone touched it.

unknown23 said:
hes an ok player but got torn apart when he played on bartram i dont think hasset even sore the ball. let alone touched it.

Hass is and always will be a ledgend, full of potential

this is devon eddy from grovedale...a few of the boys showed me this website..how do you get all your info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back