GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havnt things picked up around here over the last few days! Lets be honest boys, there will be four good sides this eyar, and one of themwill be a mile ahead of the rest - South Barwon.
Anyone who disagrees will have to be a bottom age player coming into the league. St. Joseph's, Colac, South and Bell Park will be the main 4, everybody else will be fighting for the 5th position, much like north shore last season. The other teams might pick off a few scalps during the year, like lara and grovey beating a few sides last year (joeys and south), but wil not be a serious threat to the premiership in 07.
Would like to adress some other matters too.....

3 premierships in 3 years in this league not good enough spudda - u must be a bottom age player too...... I certainly know we wont be underestimating them this year with the players they have in their side...paulke, woods, doherty and hanlon!!!!

I never underestimated there playing ability and there ability to win matches. afetr all smarts around the footy will always win out stength.. i just outlined that bell park were not the toughest outfit i hav encountered in the last couple of years.... and there is no doubt they will be a threat to the premiership this year!! for the record i am not a bottom age player....

In regards to the comment about the top 4 teams of the comp i too believe that park, south, colac and joeys (as usual) will definately be somwhere in the mix of the superior teams in the competition.

i would also like to ask the bell park boys on this thread whether they have recruited another busload of aboriginals this season???

bellpark have the best aboriginal. Cormach Evans.
Blistering pace, top ruck, strong overhead and a strong boot.
watch out for him in the league votes. chris moreland is a f**khead. another to watch out for is scott brackley. natural football with great acceleration and good football brain. watch out for him if there's a fight.

Who cares wot club rob sims goes 2 hes a dead w8 in the team and a burden on the club he goes 2!!!!
Hopefully he goes 2 bell park to take them down a few pegs.

hungry bear is back after a long pre-season.
from what iv heard and know iv come up with my ladder for the 1007 season:
1- st joseph's
2- south barwon
3- colac
4- newtown
5- bell park
6- grovedale
7- st mary's
8- lara
9- leopold
10- geelong west st peters
11- north shore
12- st albans

Havnt things picked up around here over the last few days! Lets be honest boys, there will be four good sides this eyar, and one of themwill be a mile ahead of the rest - South Barwon.
Anyone who disagrees will have to be a bottom age player coming into the league. St. Joseph's, Colac, South and Bell Park will be the main 4, everybody else will be fighting for the 5th position, much like north shore last season. The other teams might pick off a few scalps during the year, like lara and grovey beating a few sides last year (joeys and south), but wil not be a serious threat to the premiership in 07.

Clearly this is you Moreland, and u are just fishing for comments/compliments with such a post. Stick to the GDFL thread, or back up your talk and head to a GFL club where u deserve to be!

3 premierships in 3 years in this league not good enough spudda - u must be a bottom age player too...... I certainly know we wont be underestimating them this year with the players they have in their side...paulke, woods, doherty and hanlon!!!!

A mate from BP told me Jason Lee will be leaving lara - as he hasnt played an u18 match, he is automatically cleared (although u still have to go thru the process). Would of brought some mates, such as Liuzzi as well if Lara had not of sooked and kicked up a fuss bout losing thier kids.....

Same bloke told me robbie was at Bell Park training last night! not sure what the go is there.....

Pretty sure no clubs wanna loose any of there kids that they have invested many years into!

geelong west think that because they have ricardi as there coach they will go well this year but the only good thing ricardi did in the AFL was retire!!!

Who cares wot club rob sims goes 2 hes a dead w8 in the team and a burden on the club he goes 2!!!!
Hopefully he goes 2 bell park to take them down a few pegs.
you only seem to want to pay people out,
rob sims is a very good footballer, he may not be a freak like some players but its players like him that everyteam has and if they didnt, they would be playing a lot of spot fillers, the only thing he would do to bell park is add depth to there already good side, and i dont know how you could possibly say the only good thing ricardi did was retire, i think i would be pretty wrapped if i had a career like that, maybe not geelong though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly this is you Moreland, and u are just fishing for comments/compliments with such a post. Stick to the GDFL thread, or back up your talk and head to a GFL club where u deserve to be!

A mate from BP told me Jason Lee will be leaving lara - as he hasnt played an u18 match, he is automatically cleared (although u still have to go thru the process). Would of brought some mates, such as Liuzzi as well if Lara had not of sooked and kicked up a fuss bout losing thier kids.....

Same bloke told me robbie was at Bell Park training last night! not sure what the go is there.....

Just on some of that mate i dnt think spudda was saying bell park were not good enough.. he was simply tryign to get a point across about the build and strength of some of there players.. Also the loss of HOOK is a massive blow to the park boys..

And just on that comment about jase what other lara boys looked like moving..

also just wnated to ask you boys should i make a bet with a albans boy who is saying they will make top 6 this season.. as i think it will be easy money for myself

Coming back through Colac tonight on the way back to home, heard whilst in Colac that young Jono Daffy if fighting for his life,
Played for Colac U/18 last season

Just wanted to post here in-case othes where not aware.

Best wishes to The daffy family and hope for a speedy recovery for young Jonathon.

bell park v sth barwon granfinal

bell park winners

they have better bottom age players such

joely-feed him the bowl and hit will hit its target
stoja-great through packs,tough to tackle
jacko reid-solid build 1 to watc out for
scooter-great in packs tough at it
spon-not the best but when hes on he can be handy

bell park v sth barwon granfinal

bell park winners

they have better bottom age players such

joely-feed him the bowl and hit will hit its target
stoja-great through packs,tough to tackle
jacko reid-solid build 1 to watc out for
scooter-great in packs tough at it
spon-not the best but when hes on he can be handy

sounds like joely would be better in the kitchen than on the footy field... lol. know doubt you've wagged a few spelling bee's in your time...
on a serious note has anyone else got any bottom age names from any club that will go well this year??

geelong west think that because they have ricardi as there coach they will go well this year but the only good thing ricardi did in the AFL was retire!!!
Congratulations on your career di** head. You must be a star to be slagging off someone that played 288 senior AFL games and won a b&f. And its spelt Riccardi not ricardi, and he is assistant coach.

sounds like joely would be better in the kitchen than on the footy field... lol. know doubt you've wagged a few spelling bee's in your time...
on a serious note has anyone else got any bottom age names from any club that will go well this year??
i would say joeys bottom age players ..lara dont have many j shannahan d luitzy thats all u no of any?

ladder prediction in sections
TOP 4
South
Bell park
colac
joeys

MID TABLE
newtown
shore
lara
marys
grovy

BOTTOM 3
leopold
albans
west

no way shore in middle they will be last on the ladder!! they have lost all there good players and they only had 2!!

yeah. i am pretty sure thats why he left.

whats the reason for pountney? been there his whole time hasn't he??
no james i know for a fact its you! why talk ya self up on here for?

whats the reason for pountney? been there his whole time hasn't he?? crap like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back