GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree your right on the money and yes spudda i'd like to hear names as well....

its easy to sit on your computer and throw stones now back it up with some names and maybe some quotes. any evidence of this so called arrogance would be good...

I've already told ya's, dont worry bout the ladder this year, South is 1st, joeys 2nd, colac 3rd, no one else matters cause they will not challenge the top 3.....

And who are the co called "very arrogant" players from belm park this year spudda? i want names! back up ur posts with names! And i'd of thought they wern't too individual last season, dunno why this will change this year. arrogant at the end of the season they were yes, but they had every right to be! u cant just win 3 premierships in a row and not tell people about it!

look mate are u a psychic?? no one knows whok will finish top three. ok ...no one!! anything could happen this year. i made a judgement on players i know from the club and the way bell park are talked about on this thread.. and dont tell me they havnt been talked up.. a so called "4play" has been talked about since bell park won the granny.

and no they dont have a right to be arrogant because there has been a different team that has won the premiership each year .. so obviously there is going to be a different team of bell park players this year. yes some will be from last years side but it is not the same side who won the premiership.

IMO you can five or so guns in your side and still be a bad team. will this be newtown this year or will there bottom dozen players step up to the plate this year? who will be the worst six players from each team playing u/18 gfl this year. if you can do this you will show true knowledge on this comp. toot toot can you do this, or perhaps tomma

look mate are u a psychic?? no one knows whok will finish top three. ok ...no one!! anything could happen this year. i made a judgement on players i know from the club and the way bell park are talked about on this thread.. and dont tell me they havnt been talked up.. a so called "4play" has been talked about since bell park won the granny.

and no they dont have a right to be arrogant because there has been a different team that has won the premiership each year .. so obviously there is going to be a different team of bell park players this year. yes some will be from last years side but it is not the same side who won the premiership.

one of the best things said on here. i agree with everything you just said spudda.... bell park are arrogant and better perform this year. they are getting ahead of themselves already. IMO wont be as good as every1 thinks. i think every1 is sick of all you boys talking eachother up. its pathetic!

the only ppl talking up the "4-play" are those who dont actually play for the under 18 team so u cant really take it as them being arrogant when it is not actually the players...

IMO you can five or so guns in your side and still be a bad team. will this be newtown this year or will there bottom dozen players step up to the plate this year? who will be the worst six players from each team playing u/18 gfl this year. if you can do this you will show true knowledge on this comp. toot toot can you do this, or perhaps tomma

thats what you do yeh, tell people they are in the worst 6 players in the team...

i think evry1 noes what the top 4 shood be but on serious thoughts who do people think will finish in that 5th spot and who will just miss out...why or why not?? joeys, south, park, colac, ...... and just an interest on wot ppl think about some of the selections at the falcons ill just name a few...none of which im sayin r bad players just keen to no thoughts...
Anthony Biemans (south barwon), tom mcmanus (ocean grove), hugh hunter, anthony fagan (ammos) and sam hughes (leopold)

IMO i think newtown will be fill the 5th spot somewhere maybe even 4th. with the falcons half the side isnt much chop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for newtown to finish in the top 5 this year im pretty sure there bottom age players are going to have to stand up because they dont have many good top agers. so rocky there chances arnt good.

if im wrong please let me know.

for newtown to finish in the top 5 this year im pretty sure there bottom age players are going to have to stand up because they dont have many good top agers. so rocky there chances arnt good.

if im wrong please let me know.

yer i agree with that im not a newtowner' i just cant see the other teams making much of a push. i just chucked them in it remeberin them and bell park were about the same 2 years ago, with alot of the same players . i wouldnt think newtown are much of a contender either but they could surprise

So you boys chose to differ from the actual question of who these so called arrogant, individual players are!!!
Who are the boys u made ur judgements on? and tomma is spot on, the way they are talked about on this thread.....its all from players who dont even play for that club! and further, they have been talked about on this thread cause their are like 3 clubs represented on here - and bell park are one, so the people talkinmg bout them are being biased and talking about bell park (eg dingles) cause thats the only club they know about!
And yes the 4play was talked about by 2007 players, about a week after they won the granny - while still celkebrating. they havnt mentioned it on here since.
They dont have a right to be arrogant now, and they are not being arrogant! just their followers! And they are not getting ahead of themselves wither, id suggest asking a player how they will go this year, (not on bigfooty) and their answer will be outside the top 3, guarenteed!

But i'm not gunna let this slip - who are the arrogant, individual, pathetik, ahead of themselves players from bell park???? Id also like to see some evidence as well as the tommahawk!!! names names names.

throwing stones boys....... throwing stones......

Rhino you have just wasted a good 2 mins writing this post becuase i believe i was on the phone to a few of the bell park players after the massive win on sat.. and they were talking them selves up.. even suggsting a fourth ship coming there way.. also on monday they were talking them sevles up.. and as for naming names.. i think spudda and rocky are doing the right thing by not naming names as they have some respect for those players who have talked park up and want to save them the embarrassment if they can not live up to the "4play"

i think evry1 noes what the top 4 shood be but on serious thoughts who do people think will finish in that 5th spot and who will just miss out...why or why not?? joeys, south, park, colac, ...... and just an interest on wot ppl think about some of the selections at the falcons ill just name a few...none of which im sayin r bad players just keen to no thoughts...
Anthony Biemans (south barwon), tom mcmanus (ocean grove), hugh hunter, anthony fagan (ammos) and sam hughes (leopold)

Anthony biemans- big solid boy with good running ablity.. but dont rate him in the skill level and probs shouldnt get a game this year...
Tom mcmanus- very thin boy.. but has a smart footy brain and seems to make the falcon teams every year so cant see why he shouldnt be in there...
Hugh Hunter- very small but soild kid.. has been doing very good in the praco matchs they have had and finding the ball alot.. and should get a game.. when top age will be a a certain chance for a full season for falcons if they give him a letter next year.. coz we all know what they are like
Anothony fagan- top age player, small but is a gun midfiled player and finds the ball alot.. cant see him doing alot this season for falcons but sure to get a game.. dont know how many though..
Samy hughes- only bottom age and very light.. is as fit as he has ever been and has a good kick.. not sure about game time this season for falcons.

Not sure if its fair on the ones selected. must have shown something

Many that missed out could have been better, look at the Falcons last year, didn't even pick Simon Hogan at the start of the year, guess someone missed the boat on him pre-season probably like some this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back