GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah obviously u wernt watching the same game as i did because brock apart from a few stray kicks which wernt to any advantage of lara's played. From what i can tell his best game of footy ever. Was alot more demanding than back in his lara days and put players such as danny L and brad S under alot of pressure which caused them to make mistakes. Lara should be sad to loose such a valuable player, it was his first game back after a year off and i cant wait to see how he grows with the season.

as for lara looking good they only won by a few goals to a undermaned newtown team. newtown won the second half not due to lara playing B players but to hard work. lara still had all there supposed gun players on the field for the second half and couldnt break the strong back line of newtown.

mat will play good week in week out this season just watch

wats with all you ****ers talken up brock collins he is a very average player! i sqw the game and hes kicking is shit house and dropped afewq of the simplest marks ive seen! stop talking the kid up!! HE IS NOT A GOOD PLAYER

second half lara played about two B's players and they played them in the foward pocket. i think lara are just trying to hide the fact that newtown run over the top and maybe lara need to pick up there fitness.
just remember you boys , newtown had 3 of its best 6-8 players out and were playing players that wouldnt normally get a game and playing players out of position. lara are getting ahead of themselves and the season hasnt even started. newtowns new recruits looked very good. bocky ripped it up and was HARD at it all game unlike the whole lara team. the only thing hard about lara was the ground. going back to the best sheepdogs in the comp. lets just put the whole lara team done

Stop makeing excuses for a struggling side mate gotta play with the team you have on the day!

wats with all you ****ers talken up brock collins he is a very average player! i sqw the game and hes kicking is shit house and dropped afewq of the simplest marks ive seen! stop talking the kid up!! HE IS NOT A GOOD PLAYER
your just pissed off he left!

hi all, i was a spectator at the lara newtown game and a massive improver for newtown would have been alex hill playing at full back who i believe done an excelent job will be one of the best defenders in the comp so everyone should just lay off him. also brock collins if he could improve his skills would be a handy player for newtown and finally matt mcmahon will dominate every week and everyone knows it. a player for newtown who i thought struggled after getting a big rap would be david nye he was fairly disapointing.

anyway cant wait for the real stuff to start then we will see who the good teams and players are.

hi all, i was a spectator at the lara newtown game and a massive improver for newtown would have been alex hill playing at full back who i believe done an excelent job will be one of the best defenders in the comp so everyone should just lay off him. also brock collins if he could improve his skills would be a handy player for newtown and finally matt mcmahon will dominate every week and everyone knows it. a player for newtown who i thought struggled after getting a big rap would be david nye he was fairly disapointing.

anyway cant wait for the real stuff to start then we will see who the good teams and players are.
alex hill? thats probably the biggest statement of the season so far.

gona be tough to beat that fellas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hilly ur a homo why would u even try and look for that...
and didnt get much of a kick on the weekend although u did keep the full foward to two goals... ur team is struggling losing to lara hwne they played there Bs in the second half[/quote]

which would be why newtown won the second half.

ahahaha u onl;i one the 3rd quarter ****a! lara dominated it again in the last!

oh b's still went to town on yas

i can tell u now i am not alex hill but i have known him for a few years i went to school with him and use to play for lara but dont play anymore due to injury.

mate are u crazy!! dave nye was the stand out for newtown! matt mcmahon is a top player and his leader ship qualities are brilliant! i know this because i have played school footy with him!
but even he himself would say that he played an average game on the w.e! and i agree with mustang! brock is very average! i see danny liuzzi out mark him 5 times on sat!

fact is no one really stood out on the w.e as it was our first match !

Also falco, i was talking to some Mary's boys today and apparently their group is getting ripped up and re-seeded in the next few days. They tell me a guy from werribee is donating to transport their water to the ground and fix up the oval

This is great news as not only is it prime location (across the road from the pub) but it also has a beer tap and is a really nice ground when the grass is fresh. Good developement tho, means we wont have to go out to lara to play in the paddocks come round 4.

mate i think its time u got ur hand off ur pickle, i do hope you meant ground...

also paddocks?? lara's ground is at the moment one of the best in business.

yes thats for that correction, i meant ground.
As for lara, yeah its one of the best but it's just too far away to go every week, which displeases me immensly.

Also big muzzy, who do you splay for as is your name by any chance murray?

yer its big muzzy from school mate

mate i think its time u got ur hand off ur pickle, i do hope you meant ground...

also paddocks?? lara's ground is at the moment one of the best in business.
if there so good why are both my knees got gravel gashes all over em? ground is way to hard! ground is a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back