GFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you reckon brock collins is a fairly shit player then eyy?
I can see where you're coming from mate but do you think there is some kind of personal vendetta between you two due to the roots scandals etc.

Either way best of luck for this season mate. Lets hope your disposal improves as well mate. Seeya tomorrow, boss

roots scandals?? explain please pickle and who is mr adam?? certainly not me!

who really gives a sh*t who this corpse person is, his opinion is worth just as much as anyone elses. well maybe not u falcon your just a ****er.

i play for north shore and im telling you now we will see who the sheep dogs are when we come out and belt the f*ck out of you's and you wont go near the ball for the rest of the game you soft co*ks. would you like to post either your name or playing number so you can receive your own little present which include a bunch of flowers for your bedside table when you wake up in hospital?
number 7 for lara mate. they call me fatty. come on get me and we will see who ends up second best,.

i think fatty is playing seniors/ressies? is this true fatty? will you play any 18s games or wat?

i think fatty is playing seniors/ressies? is this true fatty? will you play any 18s games or wat?
mate my skills are fukd at the moment. dunno wat ill do. probly try and ease up off the piss lol. i wana play ones but ill see how go.

newtown are trying to get a game with bell park in 2 weeks! if so cannot wait with trator jonno holt coachin em! should be good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Stephen Paulke from Bell Park has had American Football scholaship offers from Division 1 US Universities for his punting ability. Any truth to this rumour?

newtown are trying to get a game with bell park in 2 weeks! if so cannot wait with trator jonno holt coachin em! should be good
bit harsh there hilly, in the 2 years i spent at the eagles with him i don't think i saw a guy put his head over the ball with no regard for his well being better than what he did. maybe they should have tried to get him into the newtown coaching system. can't blame bell park for appointing the best available person for the job...

salsa don't go dropping names mate when you don't no whats going. and tomma ur spot on, rocky11 - pfft i was one of the originals mate get a new name for christsakes. your bringing my reputation down. :D

bit harsh there hilly, in the 2 years i spent at the eagles with him i don't think i saw a guy put his head over the ball with no regard for his well being better than what he did. maybe they should have tried to get him into the newtown coaching system. can't blame bell park for appointing the best available person for the job...

What are you tlaking bout he did coach Newtown in the 18's last year! How old are you to have played with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back