Gibbs requests trade to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the source comes from a ex coach who know works with the current coaching group

And NONE of them ever get told about strikes?

Coaches certainly do not, and know they do not.

Clubs don't get told about strikes and neither do coaches - current or ex

I put it to you that you've been caught out with your pants down in a big old lie

Now pull your trousers up its undignified. Oh and you might want to get that mole checked out ;)

Seriously do we really need Carlton supporters prarie dogging in here saying cough up 2 firsts!!! Bad enough that they are peddling that rubbish on the drafts board, I don't need to see it in here. I might go over to their board and say take 13 and shut up. Keep it on your own board guys

But he is contracted so you can't

And NONE of them ever get told about strikes?

Coaches certainly do not, and know they do not.

Clubs don't get told about strikes and neither do coaches - current or ex

I put it to you that you've been caught out with your pants down in a big old lie

Now pull your trousers up its undignified. Oh and you might want to get that mole checked out ;)
I believe what has been told to be the truth. So i am not going to argue with you about the nitty gritty. Your telling me nothing gets leaked?

**MOD NOTICE**

Hello miscreants

BF has a 400 page limit for threads

At this rate, we will be stuck changing it during peak panic / gif / troll / victory times tomorrow, which will be a nightmare

hence, please make your way in an orderly fashion to the following thread, a.k.a. Gibbs requests trade to Adelaide part 2:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/about-time-bryce-gibbs.1149885/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back