Gippsland Cricket Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lastest rumour doing the rounds at the sale vs warragul game on saturday was sam anstee moving to college & rick gleeson also moving to college as coach, can anyone clarify that.

Wrong again robbie, do you just make this stuff up for big footy?? Haha

The only cricket I will be playing next season will be in the back yard in my pool.

The only cricket I will be playing next season will be in the back yard in my pool.

Yeah, the rumor I heard is that you will be not playing cricket so that you can concentrate on being the umpires advisor, and results secretary. Great dedication mate, well done!

What??

I am choosing not to play cricket due to one not being able to commit the time to be successful (probably shows in my output) and secondly hopefully having knee surgery which would keep me sidelined for two months. Neil was made fully aware of that last year.

I am not a paid player and I haven't hidden the fact that it was a possibility of not playing cricket, so not sure what you are trying to convey?

i hope will anderson likes this one,
'you probably wont be able to make any runs in the backyard either':D:D:D:D
stop smiling neil tatt

i hope will anderson likes this one,
'you probably wont be able to make any runs in the backyard either':D:D:D:D
stop smiling neil tatt

Did you have to wait two hours to think of that remark???

Ohh another anti sam anstee poster!! Come on mate think of something original even Simon Williams comes up with better sledges than that!!!

Mate, I am not playing cricket next year, I am not really fussed if I am the worst cricketer in the SMCA, it doesn't faze me at all. Do you think I walk higher down the street when I make runs or get in the team of the year....give me a break, I am not that much of w***er.

I will just spend some of my spare time over the summer looking at the three premiership photos I have floating around ohh and they were won by the time I was 22!!!

Did you have to wait two hours to think of that remark???

Ohh another anti sam anstee poster!! Come on mate think of something original even Simon Williams comes up with better sledges than that!!!

Mate, I am not playing cricket next year, I am not really fussed if I am the worst cricketer in the SMCA, it doesn't faze me at all. Do you think I walk higher down the street when I make runs or get in the team of the year....give me a break, I am not that much of w***er.

I will just spend some of my spare time over the summer looking at the three premiership photos I have floating around ohh and they were won by the time I was 22!!!

You make a quote like that and then claim you are not a w***er????

You make a quote like that and then claim you are not a w***er????

Ok here they come again, look out now everyone is going to come out and bag me, next it will be burgs or stook or who else knows getting into me.

Yeah mate, I make that claim and claim not be that much of a w***er, sport is sport it's not a career to most of us we get enjoyment from the fact that I was apart of a great period at a young age? I don't see what else in that post can make me sound like a w***er, you are obviously very selfish and immature to make a remark like that when I clearly have only blown my trumpet for being part of a premiership side.

Look ballsup, if we reference your posts history they are completely and utterly useless and designed to try and 'stir the pot'. We on here always ask you to try and post something postive/constructive but you never do!!

I know you probably think it is funny and I am pretty sure you are someone I know well, but mate grow up your wasting your time if you keep on talking about how much of a w***er and how crap you think I am.

Anyone heard any good news around SMCA??

Looking likely that the league may be even more divided next year, especially if college retain and gain who they believe they will and Stratford, Maffra and Bundy lose their star three players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard that Collegians are about to annouce that Rick Gleeson will be playing there next season (99% sure). Also Travis R is back and hopefully pulling on the whites with the College boys again. Don't think anyone is leaving from all reports. But stay tuned because another big name might be heading down to the OVALS.

(If his wife has her way:D)

Anyone heard any good news around SMCA??

Looking likely that the league may be even more divided next year, especially if college retain and gain who they believe they will and Stratford, Maffra and Bundy lose their star three players.

names????????????????

Have heard that Collegians are about to annouce that Rick Gleeson will be playing there next season (99% sure). Also Travis R is back and hopefully pulling on the whites with the College boys again. Don't think anyone is leaving from all reports. But stay tuned because another big name might be heading down to the OVALS.

(If his wife has her way:D)

Is Travis Ronaldson travelling to Sale each weekend to play cricket for College for free??? That sounds an unlikely story. He is back in Victoria, but, not back in Sale. Him and his girlfriend have just rented a house in Melbourne.

Is Burgiel confirmed?

Not sure, I don't think I could walk within twenty metres of him without him wanting to exert some physical violence on me.

But everything I had heard indicated that he was leaving to pursue cricket in melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back