Gippsland League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
media ban?
sale boys don't talk when they lose, can't comment on sale's last game, didn't make it to the game to comment sorry, but hendo's little buddy hasnt been on and the 2nds won again, i've been waiting for another big yarn about how good the 2nds are going.

"There seems to be some real hero's putting their opinions forward on the Bigfooty website but as they hide behind handles, there pathetic little opinions carry no weight whatsoever. Instead of hiding, have some ticker and front up to the club, but that’s not going to happen is it boys.

People like 'Neggie9' and 'Robbie Jayy' if you think you have all the answers front up at the club, tell Hendo and the Nick who you are and your opinions, do something constructive. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard bag everyone, takes balls to help and be a part of the solution.

If you are involved in the club already as a supporter, no doubt you would be the kind up and about when the club has wins against maffra but nowhere to be seen in the losses and hard times.

If you're a player (sounds like you could be) upset with these 'rotations' well then that's just disgraceful. Man up and speak to the senior coach or piss off to Sale City coz we don’t want or need you."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sale-A...axpipe=1&__a=6

Some of this sounds familiar!!

I don't want them to go to Sale City!!! There on top of the ladder in the seniors!!!

Look I don't know who they are but Heyfield will happily have the below listed players:

Russel Mcadam
Craig Flint
Jordan Dessent
Brenton Martin
Kane Martin
Rodney Love
Chris Laverty

You can keep Hendo though we have enough numbers in the seconds!!!

I don't want them to go to Sale City!!! There on top of the ladder in the seniors!!!

Look I don't know who they are but Heyfield will happily have the below listed players:

Russel Mcadam
Craig Flint
Jordan Dessent
Brenton Martin
Kane Martin
Rodney Love
Chris Laverty

You can keep Hendo though we have enough numbers in the seconds!!!

another classic sledge from one of the most talented country footballers i have ever met / played against. I just wish i could rise to the satndard of yourself and become a fully fit, hard running, sticky duked champion like yourself!!!! Your reserves are going very well this year and a credit to your club for this but i reckon my boys are doing alright as well so thanks for letting the Sale Club keep me.

Continue to post about me Sam Anstee and i promise i will knock you out next time i see you! Stick to posting about clubs and games and team performance and funny stuff that happens in games that is where you are at your best. your football opinions are crediable but your constant digs at myself is at the point where enough is enough.

Heres a thought to all of you.

GET A LIFE!!

You deadset losers who hide behind your computer. Your opinions are ill informed and pathetic. How about you tell us all who you are.

Im in QLD and i know more about whats going on at any club in the Gippsland league then any of you.

As for what Sale posted on facebook.......So what!!!
They are a passionate club and have been for many many decades. Ill let you in on a little tip if your from other clubs. BEWARE! Throw fuel on a fire and what happens.

Trust me i tried this against Sale in the 90's and it back fired.

Sounds like to me Sale and the new staff are doing a damn site better then the people that were there before them, the club sounds like its going forward. The senior coach comes from a family steeped in football knowledge and tradition. Id hate to play against Sale if the Nick Anderson can convince his father or brother to come rev up the lads. Sounds like if they improve the accuracy they could be a lot further up the ladder.

Good luck to Sale and Morwell saturday. Both tough football clubs and should be a great game.

But of course the mighty Maroons for the premiership.....

"There seems to be some real hero's putting their opinions forward on the Bigfooty website but as they hide behind handles, there pathetic little opinions carry no weight whatsoever. Instead of hiding, have some ticker and front up to the club, but that’s not going to happen is it boys.

People like 'Neggie9' and 'Robbie Jayy' if you think you have all the answers front up at the club, tell Hendo and the Nick who you are and your opinions, do something constructive. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard bag everyone, takes balls to help and be a part of the solution.

If you are involved in the club already as a supporter, no doubt you would be the kind up and about when the club has wins against maffra but nowhere to be seen in the losses and hard times.

If you're a player (sounds like you could be) upset with these 'rotations' well then that's just disgraceful. Man up and speak to the senior coach or piss off to Sale City coz we don’t want or need you."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sale-A...axpipe=1&__a=6

Some of this sounds familiar!!

sorry Beenthere, never ever said one bad thing about Nick Anderson, i'm a huge fan of his coaching, couldn't care less about his rotations because i don't play, i enjoy watching footy and take a bit of interest in Sale, i'll also be trying to watch some Sale City games aswell, but never said anything or jumped on board after they somehow beat Maffra, so not quite sure where your comin from, but im not the greatest fan of the sale 2nds coach, not quite sure how he keeps getting a job after his winning percentage at stratford, but he must be able to talk it up to the people who employ coaches & staff

another classic sledge from one of the most talented country footballers i have ever met / played against. I just wish i could rise to the satndard of yourself and become a fully fit, hard running, sticky duked champion like yourself!!!! Your reserves are going very well this year and a credit to your club for this but i reckon my boys are doing alright as well so thanks for letting the Sale Club keep me.

Continue to post about me Sam Anstee and i promise i will knock you out next time i see you! Stick to posting about clubs and games and team performance and funny stuff that happens in games that is where you are at your best. your football opinions are crediable but your constant digs at myself is at the point where enough is enough.

Firstly, thanks for the compliment.

Secondly it was a comical dig at a person who I thought could see the funny side of it. Knock me out?? Are you serious, you and I have been ribbing each other for years!!!

Obviously our mutual agreement is over, I am saddened. In respect of your "threat" I will not have any more digs at you.

I better hope my wife is around to protect me when the big train lets them rip down the main street of Sale in front of noodle bar!!

sorry Beenthere, never ever said one bad thing about Nick Anderson, i'm a huge fan of his coaching, couldn't care less about his rotations because i don't play, i enjoy watching footy and take a bit of interest in Sale, i'll also be trying to watch some Sale City games aswell, but never said anything or jumped on board after they somehow beat Maffra, so not quite sure where your comin from, but im not the greatest fan of the sale 2nds coach, not quite sure how he keeps getting a job after his winning percentage at stratford, but he must be able to talk it up to the people who employ coaches & staff

Jesus.

I will butt in here, on your theory then Nick Anderson should not be coaching sale seniors??? His record at stratford does not look great on paper!!

I haven't seen a guy like hendo who can get the 2's up and playing as passionately for the maggies around the club for years. He's a real asset and his enthusiasim in the 2nds is infectious ,just look at how guys like Ben Sayers are playing this season ,it won't be long before he gets a call up ,he bleeds black and white that guy.hendo is just what the Sale fc needs in the 2's.
As for the seniors ,we got beaten at Drouin and Moe in mudpiles that took away any advantage in legspeed that we had and if we had've kicked straight we would've won both of them anyway and as for last week even respected journalist Kevin Hogan said that the local umpires cost us the game down at Wonthaggi and i 've never known that guy criticise any umpires in all the years he has been covering local footy so they must have been bad. Only stayed until after the 3rds game and the U/18s should've won that but the umpire pulled a 50mt penalty out of his arse in the last 20secs to allow the Power to savage a draw.Having said all that if we lose tomorrow we're in deep shit for 2010.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mayhem,

No way you will be in your office, more likely the noodle bar when this title fight takes place.:D

Oh, the humor. I wish you had have warned me this post was going to be so funny, as I would have not read it so that I didn't fall off my chair and split my head open. Better go into noodle bar and get some more prawn crackers to dry up all the blood!

I haven't seen a guy like hendo who can get the 2's up and playing as passionately for the maggies around the club for years. He's a real asset and his enthusiasim in the 2nds is infectious ,just look at how guys like Ben Sayers are playing this season ,it won't be long before he gets a call up ,he bleeds black and white that guy.hendo is just what the Sale fc needs in the 2's.
As for the seniors ,we got beaten at Drouin and Moe in mudpiles that took away any advantage in legspeed that we had and if we had've kicked straight we would've won both of them anyway and as for last week even respected journalist Kevin Hogan said that the local umpires cost us the game down at Wonthaggi and i 've never known that guy criticise any umpires in all the years he has been covering local footy so they must have been bad. Only stayed until after the 3rds game and the U/18s should've won that but the umpire pulled a 50mt penalty out of his arse in the last 20secs to allow the Power to savage a draw.Having said all that if we lose tomorrow we're in deep shit for 2010.

Im sure the players made plenty of mistake that cost their side the game to...they're club level umpires, we're club level players. Think about it...the standard of umpiring is equivalent to the standard of playing.

Not even a hint of a soft spot for the Eagles? Randy wont be happy!!
At this stage Samebi your Eagles have no competition for the flag this year.Could not see anyone coming close after seeing them beat Traralgon last week, the only reason Maffra might lose the grand final would be if it was really wet and heavy under foot and they got some injuries.

Traralgon had Hazelman, Hore and someone else out but I don't think they're enough to bridge a 50 point loss?
Also anyone got thoughts on Hazelman? He hasn't been much chop against us, maybe better against other teams?

Traralgon had Hazelman, Hore and someone else out but I don't think they're enough to bridge a 50 point loss?
Also anyone got thoughts on Hazelman? He hasn't been much chop against us, maybe better against other teams?
Traralgon might get them on a wet day in September again but if it is dry ,they will be too slow to catch Maffra.Last week was more than just having a bad day ,it was a humiliation of the team meant to be in the the top 2 in the comp .Traralgon did not fire a shot in the last quarter.Beaten by them in the GF last year after dominating most of the game ,the players would have to be starting to wonder whether or not they are actually capable of beating the eagles at all.

Might have got the gig at Reserves level due to the record when coaching the reserves last time, 3rd, premiers, 3rd. Wouldn't have thought the record at Stratford would have anything to do with getting another gig at Sale as the reserves coach. The reserves this year have returned to a decent side with good numbers, competitive each week and over 11 players have stepped up and played senior football. It would be fair to say that judging by some of the after game get togethers the boys are enjoying themseleves. As for Stratty i won't comment on them but i did enjoy my 2 years there and really enjoyed wins against Churchill, Gormandale and Glengarry last year. It is also great to see Jarrod Clohsey playing senior football at a higher level this season and Tom Hames the season before. Taking no credit at all but just great to see. I would be the first person to admit disappointment in not being able to do more but i think the club did alright in my 2 years there with 2 thirds prmierships, a competitive two's sides, multiple league awards for rookie of the year and the first time since coming back into the north Gippy that they won games at senior level in back to back years. I encourage anyone wanting to learn about footy / coaching to put there hands up and get involved over there. I had my time failed and now enjoying the next phase. Someone elses turn.

Hey nuggett;). we know how to fire a thread up!!!!

Mate i wouldnt even bother. 'Robbiejayy' has been called out numerous times now, by myself, numerous others and even the great man himself Joffa. He has typically and true to form failed to respond. He is left with no credentials whatsoever and his opionins are irelevant and dismissive.
So all thats left is to just laugh at the dribble he jots down.

Love your work Joffa, still making sense after all these years. Touche mate.

(scuse spelling)

called out on what??

Maffra vs Drouin worth checking out this weekend?

I think so Bourky. Maffra is playing some great football at the moment in all grades but in particular the senior ones. The depth is really showing at the moment with a few quality players being run through the two's in recent weeks.

Drouin may be going through an interesting few weeks losing to Leongatha and dropping a few spots on the ladder but given recent Maffra v Drouin matches I think they'll give it a crack.
I know firsthand their coach puts a great emphasis on being up for the Maffra match and is trying to take samples of our game style and incorporate them into Drouin's strategies.

They did beat us both times in the home and away season last year. The first time they were on top all game and second time kicked 35.26 in the last quarter to win. This year we 'stole' the match in the dying few minutes in round 1 at Drouin.

If Maffra get well on top no matter who you are they are exciting to watch and if not it should be a real goal for goal game.

Like Big48 said the predicted match of the round is Traralgon v Moe. Moe is in some good form and have won their last 5 matches I believe. Traralgon don't seem to be all that convincing but with Geary and Hore returning last week they should be right in the thick of things again. As it gets deeper into winter the heavier conditions are starting to suit Moe's harder bodies. Can anyone comment on what the Yallourn ground is like? I know Moe has always been a formidable opponent at Moe in think mud and wet, was wondering if it was similar their as we haven't played Moe away yet.
Also on Traralgon rumour has it Hazelman's knee is stuffed? He is really struggling and it seems to be more serious than what is being led on?

Morwell will account for Warragul away. Was impressed with Morwell's small forwards against Sale. They probably won the game for them in the second half. Mannon Johnston seemed to get a few crucial crumbs off the top of the goal square to set himself and Cox up which broke the game open.

Leongatha v Wonthaggi will be interesting. Both have played some quality football in the last month. Should be pretty even but i'm tipping Leongatha to grab the points at home. Sutherland seems to be a real influence for Leongatha.

Well that's my essay done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back