MRP / Trib. Glass gets a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it a week regardless of challenge or not? Normally I'd say take it and run for the carry over points but Glassy's pretty responsible normally so I feel like we could challenge it if that's the case.
Please challenge it. Would like to see how that would turn out.

It's not 1 week regardless- would be 2 weeks without an early plea, so take it and run
He has a bad record of 93.75 demerit points carried over within the last 12 months, increasing the penalty to 218.75 points and a two-match sanction. An early plea reduces the sanction by 25 per cent to 164.06 points and a one-match sanction.

Should try and argue it down, insufficient force.

Although given Freo got a charity suspension with Thompson out for the slightest tap, probably not the week for insufficient force :eek:

If that's insufficient force then that Thompson incident never happened.

Disgrace that they get the same punishment but that's MRP lotto for you.

Hinkley in his post match press conference did a great job down playing the bump. Much Respect. Glass was lucky with 1 week.

Agree with this. Hinkley blew it off. Much respect for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I blame thugs like Ziebell for making them overprotective of players.

fishing.jpg

Think we might have to remember this one next time we get a shit penalty from the mrp. We ended up on the good side of the coin toss this time
For the first time really. Didn't actually get him in the head though which is why it wasn't alot more.

Glass's incident was assessed as more than 50% worse (125 points v 80). The carryover points and guilty pleas and all the rest of it needlessly confuse the issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back