Go footscray!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Absolutely totally, GOOD LUCK!!!!! tonight Scraggers, from an old ex Vic Hawk.
Big fat soft spot for your team. Met Teddy Whitten when I was about 10 or 11 thats a few centuries ago, WHAT A BLOKE. I lived in Melb the first forty years of my life, I'm a bloody sandgroper now except when it comes to my Hawks. So LEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT THOSE DOGS OUT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely totally, GOOD LUCK!!!!! tonight Scraggers, from an old ex Vic Hawk.
Big fat soft spot for your team. Met Teddy Whitten when I was about 10 or 11 thats a few centuries ago, WHAT A BLOKE. I lived in Melb the first forty years of my life, I'm a bloody sandgroper now except when it comes to my Hawks. So LEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT THOSE DOGS OUT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have to win tonight.

A loss and I will be shattered.

At least one of our teams will make the big dance... As shattered as i would be if st kilda lose i will be cheering for the dogs next week.. Good luck dogs but go the saints!!!

At least one of our teams will make the big dance... As shattered as i would be if st kilda lose i will be cheering for the dogs next week.. Good luck dogs but go the saints!!!

Same here... as much as i want to doggies to win it, i want the winner of tonights match to go on and get it more. Good luck Saints and GO DOGGIES!!!

I was hoping nearly all year for a Dogs Saints GF that would have been awesome!!! At least one of our teams will break the prelim voodoo :thumbsu:

Best of luck to the Bulldogs tonight. I'd love to see them win because my fiance has supported them since she was a kids, despite being offered bribes by her St Kilda supporting dad to follow the Saints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Go footscray!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back