Going small FTW

Remove this Banner Ad

Fisher and Gilbert both work as part of the Saints 7 man defence. 1 of them is always loose but if you make one accountable it affects the other and vice versa.

But regardless we can't afford to have them chopping off our inside 50's. MUST make them accountable..

I like the idea of a defensive forward but who would we play in that position?

MacCaffer

Basically Leon is a defensive forward at the moment with the amount of tackles he lays

Fisher and Gilbert both work as part of the Saints 7 man defence. 1 of them is always loose but if you make one accountable it affects the other and vice versa.

But regardless we can't afford to have them chopping off our inside 50's. MUST make them accountable..

I like the idea of a defensive forward but who would we play in that position?

I posted this in the team vs. Saints thread but it's relevant here too.

I like the idea of playing Goldy vs. Goddard in a defensive tag especially when he moves forward but I think he could follow him with the express task of tackling like a maniac.

That would allow Macaffer to play as a defensive forward on Fisher (or Gilbert) and also be a dangerous goal scoring threat.

I like those match-ups Quicky... Goldsacks defensive pressure on Goddard will be good and the caf is a tacklin machine...

Now all we have to do is work out how to incorporate that into our structure and presto!! VICTORY...................

Not quite that easy one thinks... lol

Very disapointed with the ins this week. I believe we are going way to small and Stkilldas deffence is gonna kill our forwards and also when i saw Macaffers name as an inclusion i was furious. He continues to choke at set shots under preasure. I dont think we will in the game, it will be very similar to last time, just bombing the ball long to a short forward line and Sam Fisher will take everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Going small FTW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back