Preview Going to be an Interesting Off-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Well MM has left in a Very Sad Way:(

Bucks is now the Head Coach and Man in Charge.

Will be interesting what he Changes at the Club. With Players and Coaches.

With Coaches he has Brought in Ben Hart and Looks like Rodney Eade will Join next week.

Be Interesting who he De-Lists and then Bring In.

It's Going to be Different that is for sure

Re: Going to be an Intresting Off-Season

Yep, and Bucks probably knows what he's doing and what type of game he wants us to play next year. I just hope the move of Bucks taking over from Mick doesn't backfire in the club's face.

People will be calling for Didak, Johnson, Jolly, Davis etc head, but in relaity they'll fade into the seconds like, Medders, Farser etc did in 2010, some really good kids coming up, J Thomas, Fasolo, Seedsman, Sinclair, Witts, Bolton, Ceglar, Young and N Brown back should re-vitalise the pies once again, not a lot wrong really, best team all year, just broken and form to key players let us down in the end.

Will need to maybe pick up another big name.... wouldnt be surprised to see Fevola there either....

Well MM has left in a Very Sad Way:(

Bucks is now the Head Coach and Man in Charge.

Will be interesting what he Changes at the Club. With Players and Coaches.

With Coaches he has Brought in Ben Hart and Looks like Rodney Eade will Join next week.

Be Interesting who he De-Lists and then Bring In.

It's Going to be Different that is for sure
Thanks Dave, I always enjoy reading your thoughts.

Yes, I think Bucks is his own man and will want to stamp his mark on this team. Not that he will change our game plan that much but I think he will balance Defence with Attack where Mick was more of a Defensive coach.

It will be interesting to see who Bucks cuts from our list and what type of player he goes after.
As you say very interesting time ahead

People will be calling for Didak, Johnson, Jolly, Davis etc head, but in relaity they'll fade into the seconds like, Medders, Farser etc did in 2010, some really good kids coming up, J Thomas, Fasolo, Seedsman, Sinclair, Witts, Bolton, Ceglar, Young and N Brown back should re-vitalise the pies once again, not a lot wrong really, best team all year, just broken and form to key players let us down in the end.

Will need to maybe pick up another big name.... wouldnt be surprised to see Fevola there either....
NOT FEV - never Fev that guy has had a million chances and pissed them up against the wall, disrespecting the people and clubs that put their faith in him. :thumbsdown: Besides we don't need another big name, we had an unsettled team for most of the year and a very poor run of injuries and suspensions during the run up to the finals.

One thing I've noticed in all our poor games this year and last -

Bombing the ball into the forward 50 thoughtlessly :mad:

That and incidents like Daisies undisciplined effort in getting suspended at the crunch time of the season are things that are easily addressed and I believe under Bucks will be.

We need to redefine our discipline, on field and off. That was a key to our win last year.

The talent is there as is the organization, with a less boundary centered game plan, a coach who doesn't play favourites and is determined to enforce the discipline he had as a player on the playing group and an increased emphasis on foot skills I see zero reason to panic.

The only concerns with the list IMO is can Jolly get himself fit and who can be back up ruck. All the other players will be fine with a full preseason. None of the players look like they should retire unless it's their choice.

the only in i can see is maybe another ruck... thats it really otherwise we may just lookmto try some kids out in 1sts... we will be ok as long as we dont cop injuries at the wrong times

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Going to be an Interesting Off-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back