Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Far be it from me to offer a suggestion to someone as obviously talented as yourself, but with the player rankings, I wouldn't have different colour crosses, it makes it hard to read (and I'm trying to figure out where I am on them :p)

But this is awesome. When I said I loved you I wasn't wrong :D
Yeah those crosses were the default, too much effort at the moment to change them. Will do so eventually.

Stay calm. ;) (team stats are fake, player stats though are all real for last season)

gcr-test_zpsf9364b82.png~original

1310650820313.jpg

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for not posting at all, but I promise to try posting more often this season.

Don't worry about it. We all travel at our own leisure.

tumblr_mebi557MNj1r3s62po1_500.png

What up? Are you ready for the best idea ever? Do you have money? Do you want even more money?

Well guess what, we’ve got a great idea for you (no i told you, I told you to stay out of my peripheral). 2, 1 VIC COUNTRY! The best State of Origin side since Vietnam. For Counts, by Counts!

Join Vic Country as we face off for yet another SoO premiership in this season’s series. Click on the team thread here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/vic-country-team-thread.1085334/

We have midfield positions available! Sign up NOW!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys. Got an invite to inspect the facilities at Gold City. Just like Nathan Buckley dreamed of playing with Collingwood and resisted all overtures from an eventually superior and more successful team in Brisbane (aside from the one season they milked out of him), so too have I resisted more professional presentations from other franchises to lob in here, like my wife told me to do because she's British and likes all that crowny shit...

Questions, as I try to fit in here:
1) Where the f### is Gold City...?!?
2) Will I enjoy a regular midweekly decadent party culture there...?
3) Do I get my own dressing room facilities and transport to matches, or do I have to slum it with the rest of the team...?
4) Who's the best player, and what's the best way to undermine him...?
5) Who's got the hottest WAG...?
6) How good is Old Jamaican with a bourb...seriously...

Hey guys. Got an invite to inspect the facilities at Gold City. Just like Nathan Buckley dreamed of playing with Collingwood and resisted all overtures from an eventually superior and more successful team in Brisbane (aside from the one season they milked out of him), so too have I resisted more professional presentations from other franchises to lob in here, like my wife told me to do because she's British and likes all that crowny shit...

3) Do I get my own dressing room facilities and transport to matches, or do I have to slum it with the rest of the team...?

1) There are conflicting reports, but I am adamant it's a amalgamation of European cities; Rome, London, Prague, Brussels, Venice, Munich, Paris and Amsterdam and not a neighbouring Ballarat town.

2) Yes. It's like Eyes Wide Shut but with less dudes.

3) Rookies pay their own way. You know that scene in Taken when Liam Neeson's daughter is being sold? Dressing rooms look like that and you may to sold to a middle-eastern business men while getting changed.

4) okeydoke7. Undermine him by kicking more goals or playing FF.

5) NathanMJ_WB54. Mitchell Honeycrunch is a real looker, we're all jealous.

6) Not as good as Dr. Pepper. amirite, Wise Guy Sam?

3) Rookies pay their own way. You know that scene in Taken when Liam Neeson's daughter is being sold? Dressing rooms look like that and you may to sold to a middle-eastern business men while getting changed.
He isn't lying, everyone.

I was briefly hooked on heroin in an Ankara hostel as a result of his wheelings and dealings.

He isn't lying, everyone.

I was briefly hooked on heroin in an Ankara hostel as a result of his wheelings and dealings.

I apologised, and I do plan to honour that I.O.U. I gave you in return for not taking that to the press, eventually.

I like your style.

I'm a little unsure if you will adjust well into our laid back culture* as your AFL affiliate team is not to shabby but I beleive with the right coaching you will soon adjust your priorities to ours. You see, we spell our collective sporting group I-team which does contain an I. Oh wait, I just read your post and you compared yourself to Bucks himself. You'll fit right in...

*in lieu of a winning culture we have a real slow stroll along the road to success. We will get their. Doctors will also cute cancer. One day. We also do spell team with a I. ITs more a place for beating your I-team mates as the other clubs bore us.

Behold a special visit from one of my favourite posters. A rarer sight than me posting actual content.

Hello old friend.

It has been a hell of a year. Creative juices a little stifled.

Marlowe feel free to add this to the OP, or even ignore it and throw in the recycle bin.

This is a list of every player on our list for season 19, with their career stats and total games played.

2z86fdl.jpg

It's unanimous upon reading Speck's fine statistical graphs, that the club has voted in favour of ousting me from the role and sending me back to yard duties...actually I'd feel embarrassed continuing on in that capacity when we have the finest exponent of this concept in the league.

Not only did I get demoted from the stat work at the Dragons due to this man, he's once again thrown me from the throne.

Exceptional stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back