Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do I get to kill everybody by mistaking them for monkeys again?

Female
Vatgrown Slavegirl (naturally)
Courtesan
Hard worker, Cannibal, Trigger Happy

Gents how do you think the team will line up for round 1?

B: timtamWB - The_Reaper - bomberlegend2007
HB: The Old Dark Navy's - Marlowe - Igloo
C: Speck - Easty - 3KZ is Football
HF: okeydoke7 - okeydoke7 - okeydoke7
F: okeydoke7 - okeydoke7 - okeydoke7
R: Son of God - sverik25 - NathanMJ_WB54

Bench: Wise Guy Sam, Tommycash

B: timtamWB - The_Reaper - bomberlegend2007
HB: The Old Dark Navy's - Marlowe - Igloo
C: Speck - Easty - 3KZ is Football
HF: okeydoke7 - okeydoke7 - okeydoke7
F: okeydoke7 - okeydoke7 - okeydoke7
R: Son of God - sverik25 - NathanMJ_WB54

Bench: Wise Guy Sam, Tommycash
:cry:

I'll start the game tomorrow

Code:
1. WGS      55  M   Vat-Grown Assassin   Pirate King           Bloodlust   Industrious Volatile
2. Soggy    26  M   Cat Herder           Mad Scientist         Brawler     Optimist    Psychopath
3. Eastnuts 23  M   Scavenger            Urbworld Entrepreneur Jogger      Nudist      Pessimist
4. Speck    21  M   Youth Hooligan       Pop Idol              Optimist    Pessimist   Slothful
5. Gibbke   19  F   History Student      Assassin              Green Thumb Jogger      Optimist
6. Marlowe  39  M   Fallen Prodigy       Deep Space Miner      Abrassive   Green Thumb Volatile
7. timtam   23  F   Vatgrown Slavegirl   Courtesan             Cannibal    Hard Worker Trigger Happy
8. sverik   21  M   Son of a Huntress    Mad Scientist         Green Thumb Too Smart   Triggy Happy
9. Reaps    22  M   Vatgrown Soldier     Mech War Veteran      Bloodlust   Cannibal    Psychopath

One more person if you're quick Tommycash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9. Reaps 22 M Vatgrown Soldier Mech War Veteran Bloodlust Cannibal Psychopath

I get the feeling The_Reaper is out to kill us all.

9. Reaps 22 M Vatgrown Soldier Mech War Veteran Bloodlust Cannibal Psychopath

I get the feeling The_Reaper is out to kill us all.

I was literally 3 minutes away from winning my second consecutive game (the first was really my sole win because Wise Guy Sam died first).

And just saying- who lives longer against zombie hordes, the pop idol or the super soldier?

I was literally 3 minutes away from winning my second consecutive game (the first was really my sole win because Wise Guy Sam died first).

And just saying- who lives longer against zombie hordes, the pop idol or the super soldier?
That doesn't explain the psychopath or cannibal parts...

I'm onto you. Mainly because you're stealing my role of killing others. Not cool.

That doesn't explain the psychopath or cannibal parts...

I'm onto you. Mainly because you're stealing my role of killing others. Not cool.

Psychopath and bloodlust are the best traits.

Normally seeing people die (even zombies), killing people yourself, or seeing corpses decreases your mental health which can lead to mental breakdowns.
If you have bloodlust and psychopath it actually increases your mental health.

And cannibal is because we frequently have problems with starving to death

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gold City Royals - Season 19 Best 'n' Fairest Last Night (Why Marlowe, Why?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back