Gold Coast Kangaroos does have a good ring to it

Remove this Banner Ad

LMFAO. All I hear are these responses from supporters that don't turn up to watch there team play. Go to the games, bring your mates, sign up other members and your club won't leave Melbourne. Otherwise its off to the Gold Coast for you:p
You silly little boy. Let the grown up's talk, you can have your milk when we are done.
Gold Coast Demons is better.
:thumbsu:

LMFAO. All I hear are these responses from supporters that don't turn up to watch there team play. Go to the games, bring your mates, sign up other members and your club won't leave Melbourne. Otherwise its off to the Gold Coast for you:p

Ill start going to games when you pay for the $1000 airfare to fly to melbourne each week. How does that sound?

From a West perspective.

Gold Coast Kangaroos, does sound amazing

Epitomises alot of what Australia is all about.

It might be an easy name for people overseas to relate to as well

The name could be catchy enough to get people interested

What are other peoples opinions

So does Weed Coke Eccies.

Just move to the Gold Coast champ. Great weather, surf, women and your team will be playing there for a very long time to come. :thumbsu:

Weather is fine where i am, I cant surf, heaps of hot female backpackers up here but i prefer a different type of packer. ;)

Just move to the Gold Coast champ. Great weather, surf, women and your team will be playing there for a very long time to come. :thumbsu:

Why?
*Weather in Melbourne is superb. Sunny, 25 dedgrees, perfect. Needing rain.
*Surf at North Melbourne beach is good also! I'm guessing you haven't been to North Melbourne beach? Great surf.
*Women? Everywhere. Just wander along to Paddy O'Reillys or Frosties on a Satdy night, and you will see what I mean.
Melbourne: World's most liveable City.

Why?
*Weather in Melbourne is superb. Sunny, 25 dedgrees, perfect. Needing rain.
*Surf at North Melbourne beach is good also! I'm guessing you haven't been to North Melbourne beach? Great surf.
*Women? Everywhere. Just wander along to Paddy O'Reillys or Frosties on a Satdy night, and you will see what I mean.
Melbourne: World's most liveable City.

LMFAO Melbourne isn't close to Sydney in worlds best, most livable city or anything else you can conjure up. Not knocking Melbourne but I would assume that Gold Coast would shit all over it in most of the polls they have worldwide as well.

I have been to both Melbourne and GC. Gold Coast is much better then any place I have been to for hot women.

Weather in Melbourne is very unpredictable. It can be great one minute shit the next minute etc etc etc. Very weird place.

Surf isn't comparable to the Gold Coast, surfers paraise you might say:rolleyes:

Mate Melbourne has been good the times I have been but it certainly can not beat thne GC or most other cities in Australia

LMFAO Melbourne isn't close to Sydney in worlds best, most livable city or anything else you can conjure up. Not knocking Melbourne but I would assume that Gold Coast would shit all over it in most of the polls they have worldwide as well.

I have been to both Melbourne and GC. Gold Coast is much better then any place I have been to for hot women.

Weather in Melbourne is very unpredictable. It can be great one minute shit the next minute etc etc etc. Very weird place.

Surf isn't comparable to the Gold Coast, surfers paraise you might say:rolleyes:

Mate Melbourne has been good the times I have been but it certainly can not beat thne GC or most other cities in Australia

World's Most Livable Cities

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
The World's Most Livable Cities is an informal name given to any list of cities as they rank on a reputable annual survey of living conditions. The two best-known are the Mercer Quality of Living Survey and the Economist's Worlds Most Livable Cities.
The Economist Intelligence Unit's livability survey report said Vancouver, BC, Canada and Melbourne, Australia, "with low crime, little threat from instability or terrorism and a highly developed infrastructure," are the two most livable cities in the world, having tied for first place.[1]
Australia's other major cities (Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth) all claimed positions well inside the top ten - strengthening the idea that Australia is one of the most livable countries in the world.
Other Canadian cities also ranked highly in the survey, which further convinces that this is the same of Canada. Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa and the aforementioned Vancouver all ranked within the top 25, while Canada's three largest cities Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver all placed within the top 10.
Vienna, Austria, and Geneva and Z*rich in Switzerland also ranked within the top ten.
Port Moresby in Papua New Guinea, with its high level of violent crime, was rated the worst city in the world to call home. African, South Asian, Indian and Middle Eastern cities were generally the worst performing in the EIU's rankings.
Another survey is the LivCom-Award, which separates cities in categories by population. This survey is supported by the UN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The World's Most Livable Cities is an informal name given to any list of cities as they rank on a reputable annual survey of living conditions. The two best-known are the Mercer Quality of Living Survey and the Economist's Worlds Most Livable Cities.
The Economist Intelligence Unit's livability survey report said Vancouver, BC, Canada and Melbourne, Australia, "with low crime, little threat from instability or terrorism and a highly developed infrastructure," are the two most livable cities in the world, having tied for first place.[1]
Australia's other major cities (Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth) all claimed positions well inside the top ten - strengthening the idea that Australia is one of the most livable countries in the world.
Other Canadian cities also ranked highly in the survey, which further convinces that this is the same of Canada. Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa and the aforementioned Vancouver all ranked within the top 25, while Canada's three largest cities Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver all placed within the top 10.
Vienna, Austria, and Geneva and Z*rich in Switzerland also ranked within the top ten.
Port Moresby in Papua New Guinea, with its high level of violent crime, was rated the worst city in the world to call home. African, South Asian, Indian and Middle Eastern cities were generally the worst performing in the EIU's rankings.
Another survey is the LivCom-Award, which separates cities in categories by population. This survey is supported by the UN.

Very good find. But I would call wicipedia a great source. Who produced these results would be interresting.

I think these blokes did.

I'm sorry, apparently I need to spell out that by "no Melbourne team" I mean "no currently-based Melbourne team".

Duh.

Besides, you're so keen on a Melbourne club going interstate? Off you go then. Funny how the people who are so ready to sacrifice Melbourne clubs always balk when it's their own club in question.

I'm sorry, apparently I need to spell out that by "no Melbourne team" I mean "no currently-based Melbourne team".

Duh.

Besides, you're so keen on a Melbourne club going interstate? Off you go then. Funny how the people who are so ready to sacrifice Melbourne clubs always balk when it's their own club in question.

I live on the Gold Coast.

Off I go then.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast Kangaroos does have a good ring to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back