2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Lads are on fire

Burgess and Corbett up forward being targets

Tsitas sharp constable Faulkhead not bad

Farrar Andrew decent

Nicholls is still not at the level. Can't believe some of his turnovers.

Really strange to see our midfield lately being Nicholls, McLennan & Tsitas with Constable. MacPherson seems to be playing at half-back, same with Hollands. For Hollands I can see it, but not for MacPherson.

Encouraging quarter from Mac. He just needs to keep aggressive.

Good to see Corbett finally touch the football some as well.

Keeping a watch on Moyle.

He's against Nick Bryan who has played AFL and himself looks a decent prospect.
If he can stand up and play well, certainly encouraging.
Hard to tell when playing against sub AFL standard ruckman.

Hollands really needs to start killing it, a half back role is there. Of course Farrar is still ahead of him.

Sharp looks great but needs some maturity still, shocking snap from the boundary

this has been a poor quarter. Disappointing to give up such a lead and now be behind. Hopefully we can regroup. Just lacking a bit of composure at key moments.

Need to adjust to wet weather footy if we wanna win this. Too many quick handballs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching, watching. Am I missing something? Did Thompson do actually anything? I just only see jogging him there while kids competing with Hurley, Stewart, Voss. Tell me that he will make it back to AFL.

That wind, Josh Corbett aimed that at the point post and it swung straight through.

Josh Corbett the hero at Windy Hill! The Baby Rays by 3!

GCFC 12.9.81 def EFC 11.12.78

Disposals: Constable (35), McPherson (28), Sharp (25), Tsitas (23), Hollands & McLennan (22 ea)
Goals: Corbett & Sharp (3.2 ea), Burgess (3.1), Sexton (2.0). Tsitas (1.1)
Hitouts: Moyle (37), Conroy (9), Corbett (1) def Bryan (32), McBride (3), Stewart (1)

Didn't see the whole game but tuned in late and noticed when game on the line hollands was in the middle. He's a mid/fwd and I think we need to make space for him in that position and not try to make him something he's not

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back