2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

BJ. Farrar (50)S. Brock (45)Z. Evans (57)
HBL. Johnston (38)R. Atkins (2)J. Jeffrey (40)
CH. Oea (47)B. Fiorini (8)O. Faulkhead (37)
HFW. Rowlands (36)J. Mahony (42)B. Moyle (59)
FS. Day (12)M. Rosas (41)J. Walter (17)
RN. Moyle (49)T. Berry (16)D. Macpherson (44)
INTJ. Murray (52)N. Beikoff-Smart (56)L. Lombard (54)
Z. Uwland (51)L. Gulbin (61)

If Ace is considered close to AFL standard or very good VFL standard and there is room I think we should keep him. Contributes the culture of the club the same way having so many more "locals" do. I know comments in relation to same ol' suns is around their performance on the field but the recruitment over the past few years of all the qlders and Gold Coasters will contribute massively to an improved culture.
The problem is that he has been on the.list for 4 years and is on the senior list. If you are on that you are on the bigger coin and would be expected to play at least one game. No room for sentiment in footy these days. Tsitas will be delisted and he is a better player

Walter going to help massively for this week. Davies, Budarick, Lemmens and Rogers are available from the afl team for the other finals. But none of those bring the height we’ve lost from CGraham, Walter, Casboult and Read

Yeah but for “finals” it’s Day and Ben Moyle that’s it
Can't Ethan Read play in the VFL finals next week when he recovers from his concussion? Day + Read as our key forward combination isn't bad. A few others like Davies, Budarick and Rogers should be able to play VFL finals as well.

Can't Ethan Read play in the VFL finals next week when he recovers from his concussion? Day + Read as our key forward combination isn't bad. A few others like Davies, Budarick and Rogers should be able to play VFL finals as well.
Lemmens is the other with those 3

Club seemed a bit worried. Wouldn’t surprise me if they are really cautious with Read. Hope he’s okay to go if we win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few VFL players need to work on not giving away silly frees there.

Midfield is very Fiorini reliant, too. Not sure how it will role without him in finals if we get through today. I guess Davies can come back?

Wow.

Losing Moyle before the game makes it harder, but we are really losing due to dumb choices. At least three goals from silly frees. Then add onto that the the poor choices we make.

Need to get back to that first quarter ball movement, because Frankston are just digging in and trying to win through effort alone.

Rowlands, Berry and Macpherson can’t even link up. They are awful

Farrar can’t grab or pickup the ball
I’m not sure I’ve seen MacPherson do anything constructive. Feels like half his possessions get intercepted.

Berry has some speed, but his player just leaves him for dead half the time. He does try to break lines though, but just isn’t good enough at the moment.

And yeah, Farrar really should be offering a lot more than he is.

Can’t leave it all to Fiorini and academy kids. Not sure Day and Walter are gonna kick their bag, so need to get our goal spread.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Gold Coast Reserves: Title Defense 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back