Gold Coast Suns in DT/SC 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances of Stanley and Mckenzie coming back for round 2? how did they go in the 2's? will mckenzie possibly find it hard to slot straight into the team with a win in round 1? or should he come into the team straight up?

What are the chances of Stanley and Mckenzie coming back for round 2? how did they go in the 2's? will mckenzie possibly find it hard to slot straight into the team with a win in round 1? or should he come into the team straight up?

From what I have seen both were not named amongst the best players so not too sure if they will come back into the 1st's, but I sure have Stanley in my best 22 so I imagine if match fit he will come in somewhere sooner rather than later

What's Broughtons role going to be this year? Do you guys have him in your SC side?

Not exactly sure of his scores on the weekend but I doubt he scored well although he played a vital role down back, if I was going to pick him, which I haven't, I think his price will drop and then I'll consider him

Hey guys, looking at Daniel Gorringe for a swap with Blivcas once he stops getting game time. Does he look like his role is secure once he's fit? Or is Dixon a sure thing for the second ruck/forward role?

Dixon's a very sure thing. Would avoid Gorringe.
Thanks for that. I read somewhere that Gorringe would get game time, but was a bit iffy so I'd thought I'd come here and ask.

Not exactly sure of his scores on the weekend but I doubt he scored well although he played a vital role down back, if I was going to pick him, which I haven't, I think his price will drop and then I'll consider him

If you already had Broughton in your side, would you give him another week, or cut your losses now (assuming he's going to be playing the lockdown role on the opposition's best small forward most weeks)?

If you already had Broughton in your side, would you give him another week, or cut your losses now (assuming he's going to be playing the lockdown role on the opposition's best small forward most weeks)?

Definitely would cut your losses now IMO. I was a bit wrong on Broughts in my initial OP. Looks to be playing far more defensively than I anticipated.

Definitely would cut your losses now IMO. I was a bit wrong on Broughts in my initial OP. Looks to be playing far more defensively than I anticipated.

100% agree, get out now, I didn't pick him in the first place :p maybe look to bring him in after a price drop and if he starts to score well, otherwise avoid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen any suns games this year yet fellas. Hearing reports of Dixon killing it as no.1 ruck. Are these true? Looking in to the crystal ball, likely to continue? Thanks heaps
He is no 2 ruck. But for a 200cm bloke he competes so well around the whole ground.

Alrighty guys - Luke Russell. Tell me about him. Will he score well this year? Play every game? Rack up touches? Kick goals?

Your help is much appreciated.

Alrighty guys - Luke Russell. Tell me about him. Will he score well this year? Play every game? Rack up touches? Kick goals?

Your help is much appreciated.

Would play most games (75% of the season probably?), is a forward pocket/half forward - wouldn't expect more than an average of 60-70

Haha, thanks guys. I have never seen much of him but I remember in the beginning when your crop of 17yos were coming through - Russell, Weller, McKenzie - he was being talked up a lot. I was thinking of getting him in UltimateFooty as a backman/forward - I was expecting him to get 1-2 goals a game and 15-20 disposals - not realistic?

Haha, thanks guys. I have never seen much of him but I remember in the beginning when your crop of 17yos were coming through - Russell, Weller, McKenzie - he was being talked up a lot. I was thinking of getting him in UltimateFooty as a backman/forward - I was expecting him to get 1-2 goals a game and 15-20 disposals - not realistic?
no. he is fantasy irrelevant

Hey guys - just a question regarding Danny Stanley. I have him stashed on the bench in my ultimate footy league, thinking he was going to be playing by now, but still no senior team call up. What's the go here? Is he still in Suns best 22 and is slowly working his way back or has he fallen off a selection cliff? Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back