Expansion Gold Coast to announce Campbell Brown signing at 11am tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you know who I am, cos I'll be ****ed if I've ever noticed you before

I don't really care much about you either tbh.

I couldn't help but notice all the crap you used to post about Knights. It was incessant.

The most hilarious thing about it was, when I went to the Essendon board on one occasion, you were telling the rest of the posters there literally to "f**k off" and never come back to that board if they didn't think Knights was any good - because you knew best, and they were idiots. :D:D Or at least I think that was you, anyway.

yes, thas my point pea brain. perhaps it is logical and the announcement of their coach, rather then a player announcement in the middle of the finals series (do u think the AFL want new like this to be forgotten within a day, or announce it post season where it is continually discussed?

Hey brother. I wasnt talking about football but about 2 + 2 equaling 4. Now in your syphilized state I can maybe pretend to understand your madness, but that doesnt mean I have to accept it.

Really it's not fair to pretend you make sense when you're unsure whether 2+2 really does equal 4. Im not trying to be difficult and understating your problem but the fact remains.. with or without "Injunction' interludes.. 2+2 indeed does equal 4.

This is enforced and policed by decimal law. You're swine, yes, this is true, but Im surprised you can use a keyboard yet still question the stability of grade 1 mathematics.

I don't really care much about you either tbh.

I couldn't help but notice all the crap you used to post about Knights. It was incessant.

The most hilarious thing about it was, when I went to the Essendon board on one occasion, you were telling the rest of the posters there literally to "f**k off" and never come back to that board if they didn't think Knights was any good - because you knew best, and they were idiots. :D:D Or at least I think that was you, anyway.

Haha you have an active imagination don't you junior? Either provide a link or admit you're talking shit. I know which it's gonna have to be ;)

Campbell's a complete w***er then, I hope he does both his knees, his hamstrings and breaks both wrists while signing the papers. although GC will be my 2nd favourite team, he is meant to be a Hawk

Haha you have an active imagination don't you junior? Either provide a link or admit you're talking shit. I know which it's gonna have to be ;)

I think you'll find I was pointing out that was my impression. Not a direct accusation.

I'm also not going to waste my time endlessly trawling BF to look through your past posts. Strangely enough, I'm not struggling that much to get a life. :thumbsu:

Nevertheless, from a very quick search, try this:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652836&page=2

It's not quite you telling people never to come back to the board, but it's certainly you telling other Essendon posters to "**** off" if they didn't share your view about Knights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh?

You wanna take a look at what I said to Lance, and my link?

He was the one setting me the challenge of finding any such post, and saying I couldn't. So I think my point is proved, not the reverse. :thumbsu:

(In case you're wondering btw, Dice Man, there's a huge wealth of material on the site of Lance digging his heels in defending Knights against people who said he was hopeless for Essendon. My point is I've quickly found one of them, but I don't doubt there'd be plenty more along similar lines if I felt inclined to spend more time on it.)

I think you'll find I was pointing out that was my impression. Not a direct accusation.

I'm also not going to waste my time endlessly trawling BF to look through your past posts. Strangely enough, I'm not struggling that much to get a life. :thumbsu:

Nevertheless, from a very quick search, try this:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652836&page=2

It's not quite you telling people never to come back to the board, but it's certainly you telling other Essendon posters to "**** off" if they didn't share your view about Knights.

hahaha oh dear, is that the best you can do? Comprehension much? That post was a general comment about loyalty and adherence to game-plan, referring to players, not supporters or BF posters... :eek:

Did you happen to read the responses of my Essendon brethren to that post, btw?

hahaha oh dear, is that the best you can do? Comprehension much? That post was a general comment about loyalty and adherence to game-plan, referring to players, not supporters or BF posters... :eek:

Did you happen to read the responses of my Essendon brethren to that post, btw?

Bwahahahahaha. Classic. A comprehension issue? LOL.

Nice try, mate.

But anyone who reads that will see you start off by saying "I am constantly bemused by the opinions of BF flogs ...".

Then you continue on to say you "like the thread". It's then you tell people who don't share the view put forward in the thread to "**** off".

Lack of comprehension? Yeah, riiiight. Lack of guts to admit you were completely wrong about Knights, more like it.

Have you apologised, btw, to all those people you kept denigrating over the last 3 years? Yeah, I thought not.

Your judgement about Knights was abysmal, just like your efforts now to deflect attention from that. That's the basic point - so how about just admitting you were wrong, so this thread about Brown can stop being derailed. :D

Bwahahahahaha. Classic. A comprehension issue? LOL.

Nice try, mate.

But anyone who reads that will see you start off by saying "I am constantly bemused by the opinions of BF flogs ...".

Then you continue on to say you "like the thread". It's then you tell people who don't share the view put forward in the thread to "**** off".

Lack of comprehension? Yeah, riiiight. Lack of guts to admit you were completely wrong about Knights, more like it.

Have you apologised, btw, to all those people you kept denigrating over the last 3 years? Yeah, I thought not.

Your judgement about Knights was abysmal, just like your efforts now to deflect attention from that. That's the basic point - so how about just admitting you were wrong, so this thread about Brown can stop being derailed. :D

wow, you really do struggle with reading, huh? :eek:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17302617&highlight=Knights#post17302617

"**** off & follow Richmond you pea-hearted piece of shit"

I can assure you that, if I keep going, this is only going to get more and more humiliating for you. :)

no, no, by all means, please continue. This is hilarious :D

I think Dice Man said it best:

LOL @ Self Pawnage/. :D

You've lost, Lancey. Face it - your loyalty to Knights (let alone you trying to embarrassingly ram this point of view down everybody's throats) was a joke, and can now be seen for what it was. Just a total lack of any sensible judgement or understanding.

Say night, night to him for me when you look up at his poster on the wall as mum tucks you in tonight, though. :heart:

You've lost, Lancey. Face it - your loyalty to Knights (let alone you trying to embarrassingly ram this point of view down everybody's throats) was a joke, and can now be seen for what it was. Just a total lack of any sensible judgement or understanding.

Say night, night to him for me when you look up at his poster on the wall as mum tucks you in tonight, though. :heart:

thanks for reading, champ. I hope you enjoyed my posting history. Some pretty good shit there huh? Maybe one day you can have someone going through your posting history in a desperate attempt to hold their own out of their weight division :thumbsu:

Are you done now though? I'm sure people would rather read about Campbell Brown in thread, y'know, about Campbell Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back