Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still undecided, no contracts have been signed yet, waiting to see what club you're goen to, then il make my decision.;)

Ok, i'll see what i can do. Havn't got a club yet, but when i do you'll be the first to know:thumbsu:. Kerang cant be happy if your still open to offers having lodged a clearance with them?

Gee i've got know idea who you are;).

Ok, i'll see what i can do. Havn't got a club yet, but when i do you'll be the first to know:thumbsu:. Kerang cant be happy if your still open to offers having lodged a clearance with them?

Bloodly hell Mr. Proud, you must be either a burglar or insomniac to be posting at that hour.

Where ever you go ill go, me and you rotating through the centre would destroy opposition just like Ablett and Bartel;).

Nor would Pyramid Hill be too happy with you saying you haven't got a club when you have lodged a clearance with them???

Bloodly hell Mr. Proud, you must be either a burglar or insomniac to be posting at that hour.

Gym at 5.40 kidgorgeous:thumbsu:.

Where ever you go ill go, me and you rotating through the centre would destroy opposition just like Ablett and Bartel;).

Sounds good, do you want to be Ablett or Bartel?

Nor would Pyramid Hill be too happy with you saying you haven't got a club when you have lodged a clearance with them???

Luke have day off being a total fckuwit will ya, clown. Get a sense of humour and read between the lines. You act like your the Hutchy of the bush, when in reality all you do is get other info off threads and spew it onto other threads.

Yer great, you read the clearance lists on a few leagues, but sometimes just take a breath, read the post, see if there is sarcasm in that post, then write something with wit or substance.

Gym at 5.40 kidgorgeous:thumbsu:.

Sounds good, do you want to be Ablett or Bartel?

Luke have day off being a total fckuwit will ya, clown. Get a sense of humour and read between the lines. You act like your the Hutchy of the bush, when in reality all you do is get other info off threads and spew it onto other threads.

Yer great, you read the clearance lists on a few leagues, but sometimes just take a breath, read the post, see if there is sarcasm in that post, then write something with wit or substance.

Nothing wrong with my sense of humour you tosser. You made a stupid statement and I responded it is what big footy is about. How about you take a break from being a club hopping mercenary and play more than a year at one place:p

Nothing wrong with my sense of humour you tosser. You made a stupid statement and I responded it is what big footy is about. How about you take a break from being a club hopping mercenary and play more than a year at one place:p

Nice post, contradiction at its finest. You've got a good sense of humour yet you respond to a silly statement, every person ive ever mentioned your name to says 'Bennett hahahah what a flog' and your certainly proving their opinions perfectly.

As for club jumping, do you want me to go off at that putrid sentence, hahahaha no chance, im not Robinson Crusoe inregards to moving clubs. Hopefully i dont get to Pyramid and marinate in the 'twos' like your champion self.

Ive looked at plenty of threads since joining bigfooty and ive lost count of the times you comment out of school, only to be told (once again) fcku off Bennett know one cares what you think.

Your the biggest try hard ive ever seen/read on bigfooty and if there was a trophy for the biggest ass licker on bigfooty, i and many others can assure you, you'd be home and hosed.

Your opinion is a pimple inside an arse boil, nothing more nothing less. I say Luke Bennett and people simply just laugh.

If there wasnt club hoppers around then no clubs would get any recruits, plus even your great self has hopped a few times and infact if you didnt hop from Lalbert to Mt.Pleasant a few years ago, Mt.Pleasant supporters would've missed out in witnessing your sublime skills in the ressie's:thumbsu:!

Have heard the GRFL grand final is to be played in Swan Hill this year on the Tyntynder oval at night, has anyone else heard this news ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard the GRFL grand final is to be played in Swan Hill this year on the Tyntynder oval at night, has anyone else heard this news ?

no one else has heard this because you just made it up huntzy. getting a bit bored in lake eyre are we? be careful what you write because it will end up in the northern times with ben carter's finest journalism!!!:D

used to be a gun player at tooleybuc. Had a year at kerang with filo and is now going with filo to pyramid.

All true exept the bolded part.

Ablett suits myself better, beacuse I take to the spotlight better and generalally get the heavier tag.;) Sounds like Proud and Dehne are heading to the dog kennel on the hill.:eek:

Looks that way, i prefer Bartel so i can have a low number, you ok with 29? Mate you will have to speak to the club in regards to coin, as its common knowledge you have a heavy price tag on your head.

Im sure a bloke of your ilk they wont have any probs shelling out what ever figure you throw at them. If they cant quite reach the figure your asking, ill drop half my match payments, so there's another $30 towards getting you on board.

Looks that way, i prefer Bartel so i can have a low number, you ok with 29? Mate you will have to speak to the club in regards to coin, as its common knowledge you have a heavy price tag on your head.

Im sure a bloke of your ilk they wont have any probs shelling out what ever figure you throw at them. If they cant quite reach the figure your asking, ill drop half my match payments, so there's another $30 towards getting you on board.[/quote]

Have heard the Gold Coast FC are chasing Scotty Dehne as a mature age recruit mate !!:D

Nice post, contradiction at its finest. You've got a good sense of humour yet you respond to a silly statement, every person ive ever mentioned your name to says 'Bennett hahahah what a flog' and your certainly proving their opinions perfectly.

As for club jumping, do you want me to go off at that putrid sentence, hahahaha no chance, im not Robinson Crusoe inregards to moving clubs. Hopefully i dont get to Pyramid and marinate in the 'twos' like your champion self.

Ive looked at plenty of threads since joining bigfooty and ive lost count of the times you comment out of school, only to be told (once again) fcku off Bennett know one cares what you think.

Your the biggest try hard ive ever seen/read on bigfooty and if there was a trophy for the biggest ass licker on bigfooty, i and many others can assure you, you'd be home and hosed.

Your opinion is a pimple inside an arse boil, nothing more nothing less. I say Luke Bennett and people simply just laugh.

Mate you've got serious anger management issues. Looks to me like your the toss. With an attititude like this on BigFooty i truely hope you take it to the LVFL cause there would be plenty of blokes that would gladly shut your mouth for you. Blokes like you make me wanna play LVFL again. Nothing wrong with what root posts, this is what the thread is about isnt it? Crawl back to your cave and leave him alone.

Mate you've got serious anger management issues. Looks to me like your the toss. With an attititude like this on BigFooty i truely hope you take it to the LVFL cause there would be plenty of blokes that would gladly shut your mouth for you. Blokes like you make me wanna play LVFL again. Nothing wrong with what root posts, this is what the thread is about isnt it? Crawl back to your cave and leave him alone.

DC, i havn't got anger management issue's what so ever. As for 'leave him alone', no threats were made towards Bennett at all. Your correct, its a football forum for opinions, and i dont agree with Bennett's opinion at all. Now because you dont agree/like my post, does this mean you have a bad attitude?

Im thinking that its you that should crawl back in your hole, if you didn't agree with a certain person and bumped heads with him, id mind my own business, but thats just me. Your posting like i get into anyone, when in fact its only one person that shits me off. Read my posts DC, i dont bung shit on any footballers.

ROOTA#6 said:

ROOTA#6 said:

Why do you bother? Seriously you bring nothing to the table.

Hey Vincent whats the story with the Saints denying your clearance? They love you there? :D

1st round coming up guys and there hasn't been much discussion about it yet. who's everones tips 4 round one? mine goes as follows:
Ultima over Moulamein at home
Quamby over Macorna away
Nully just over Wakool away
Wandella just:p over Hay at home
Looking forward to the start of a lot more even yr in the GRFL!
That's it, that's it, that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back