Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mistake i thought he said jackson bishop...but still he got the names from the website, which isnt good journalism. there are many other handy players that will have a larger influence that he failed to name and this is because they werent from Tyntynder because the belief is that we have poached all of tyntynders juniors.
I see where you are coming from, he has seen a fair few names from one club and presumed that. Some names that come to mind are Brad Fitzgerald and Shane Fleming who he just said "players from Tooleybuc/Manangatang and Nyah." Write up in todays paper wasn't very good either just the basic run down that anybody could write

I see where you are coming from, he has seen a fair few names from one club and presumed that. Some names that come to mind are Brad Fitzgerald and Shane Fleming who he just said "players from Tooleybuc/Manangatang and Nyah." Write up in todays paper wasn't very good either just the basic run down that anybody could write

Who is doing the write ups these days lads?? Have not seen a Guardian for quite a while now

Ben Carter does the previews but I am not sure if he also does the reviews. He might but I don't have a Monday or Wednesday Guardian in front of me to check

All they do is look at the results of the teams last meeting, write some cliche football sayings. Then take the names of the best 3 from the week before and say they've been performing well lately for their respective teams. Not worth reading.

All they do is look at the results of the teams last meeting, write some cliche football sayings. Then take the names of the best 3 from the week before and say they've been performing well lately for their respective teams. Not worth reading.

Yes Ben is an awful sports journalist. Bring on the A-Rog! Personally don't mind reading Geoff Hickmott's write-ups, he gives an in-depth analysis of what is on offer, new recruits and how they will fit in etc. Old Ben, Mike Sheahan he isn't.

Gee Tim Free, whoops i mean 'Quambatook' has gone quite on the Wakool folding/struggling business. Whats the update there Quamby? Should be interesting when Quambatook meet Wakool!

Gee Tim Free, whoops i mean 'Quambatook' has gone quite on the Wakool folding/struggling business. Whats the update there Quamby? Should be interesting when Quambatook meet Wakool!

Any proof to that rash statement ablett? None, didn't think so. Was going to say your highly medicated but i think it's more a case that you havn't taken your medication.

Do you really think the Quamby senior coach would post anything defamatory about another club? I think not, in fact I know he wouldn't. Especially not the bullshit that was posted on here in relation to Wakool. You know that as well, but you are trying to build some interest for when the 2 sides meet. Should be a good game.

Knowing Tim I think he is a fair bit smarter than to say a thing like that mate. I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

Any proof to that rash statement ablett? None, didn't think so. Was going to say your highly medicated but i think it's more a case that you havn't taken your medication.

Well where's your proof it aint him numnuts, anyway who asked you to but in, how about you just worry about getting a kick at pyramid hillbillies or have you tore a heartlidge as per usual

Well where's your proof it aint him numnuts, anyway who asked you to but in, how about you just worry about getting a kick at pyramid hillbillies or have you tore a heartlidge as per usual

Don't hold back ablett! :rolleyes: If you point the finger you need to back up your claims. Enough of you though, Wandella suffering defeat to Nullawil was jaw-dropping stuff. Nully though always get themselves up for this fixture but I still think Wandella would have won this. Lachie Bott goalless, was he injured? Wandella off their game or is that being disrespectful to Nully? Certainly has livened up the league in any case.

Don't hold back ablett! :rolleyes: If you point the finger you need to back up your claims. Enough of you though, Wandella suffering defeat to Nullawil was jaw-dropping stuff. Nully though always get themselves up for this fixture but I still think Wandella would have won this. Lachie Bott goalless, was he injured? Wandella off their game or is that being disrespectful to Nully? Certainly has livened up the league in any case.

Lachie Bott certainly not injured, was well held by Jarrod Kemp along with the assistance of the rest of the backs. Bott ended up playing down back on Bedgy for a while in the last half. Wouldnt say Wandella was off their game, was just a good hard slugfest from both teams but this probably sounds a lil biased from myself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, a hamstring:eek:. I have no proof that Tim Free isn't posting under the alias 'Quambatook', but sometimes ablett, common sence prevails.

Didn't put my flag tip in before round 1, im going with Murrabit. Think that the inclusion of Simon Morton and Blake Shay will see them get more pill around the stoppages and with the two big forwards they have, they'll get the job done.

Can somebody fill me in on how my old mates leeroy and ice whelan are travelling this year. I believe Ice is coaching Moulamein (not sure of spelling) and Leeroy at Murrabit? Both handy footballers back in the day

Lachie Bott certainly not injured, was well held by Jarrod Kemp along with the assistance of the rest of the backs. Bott ended up playing down back on Bedgy for a while in the last half. Wouldnt say Wandella was off their game, was just a good hard slugfest from both teams but this probably sounds a lil biased from myself

Fine work there facts, keep that up and you may just get a gig at Northern Times! :p

Is that their excuse for losing?

I don't believe A.P mentioned anything about an excuse for their loss Pie. Was just mentioning about the 'creative' (would be the best word to describe it), decision made, whether or not it would of changed the game is another story.
To Nully's credit though, they did play very well on the day and deserved the win, none the less I don't think the bombers will put in the same performance again.
Will Be a good match again next time around.

I don't believe A.P mentioned anything about an excuse for their loss Pie. Was just mentioning about the 'creative' (would be the best word to describe it), decision made, whether or not it would of changed the game is another story.
To Nully's credit though, they did play very well on the day and deserved the win, none the less I don't think the bombers will put in the same performance again.

It's A.V not A.P and there are bad decisions in evert game. There were plenty at Quambatook on Sat as well but to Quambies credit they turned up to play and Ultima lads looked flat from my view.

The result is done and dusted, not much that can be done about it now! You say that Wandella wont put in that performance again, from playing in the game I wouldnt say Wandella played bad? Next time around will be a tough tough task, we all know the Bombers are a 2-3 goal better team on their home ground!
Att: Ben Carter, I think it maybe time you look into stand up comedy, always end up pissin myself laughin after a read of your game previews and reviews!!!

how do we know its not you you half baked ****? thats the thing with bigfooty, its anonymous and you throwing around wild accusations is worse that what quambatook wrote in the first place because everyone else knew the stuff he was saying was rot and he was just looking for a reaction. which you have given him. well done dumbarse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back