Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayden Kiel has been in the best almost every game for Ultima so would have exceeded almost everyone's expectations.

Yes I have noticed he has been very consistent in the games I have watched this year. Probably nothing flashy enough to get votes but does get the job done and that's all you can ask. Tom Isma has been a good recruit too I have thought

How long will Paul Meehan be out for with his calf injury? If it was a bad tear he may be pushing to get back in time for the finals. Another blow to a bomber big man.

First Semi, Sat Aug 21: Wakool
Second Semi, Sat Aug 28: Quambatook
Preliminary Final, Sat Sep 4: Macorna
Grand Final, Sat Sep 11: Quambatook

I havent been to Quamby for a number of years, have the away rooms been made larger then they use to be? Or do they have other arrangements for away rooms for finals?

Dead set couldnt swing a cat in the away rooms at Quamby!!

lucky then, nackas, that no one will be swinging cats come 2nd semi and grand final day but instead playing football on undoubtedly the best surface in the league :eek:

lucky then, nackas, that no one will be swinging cats come 2nd semi and grand final day but instead playing football on undoubtedly the best surface in the league :eek:

I thought that the league was pretty set on the idea of no home ground advantage in the finals. Does this mean that they believe quamby wont be in it?
It is a pretty good surface, but murrabit is good too.

I thought that the league was pretty set on the idea of no home ground advantage in the finals. Does this mean that they believe quamby wont be in it?
It is a pretty good surface, but murrabit is good too.

Pretty safe assumption to make given that quamby aren't even in the top 4 at the moment and haven't got within 10 goals of wandella and nullawil all year. Center square at murrabit can be like concrete at times jim. Plenty of skin off knees and elbows over there:D

Pardon my ignorance, but why is the GF at Quamby? Thought there was a share it around policy? What about having it at Ultima. I thought it was quite good over there.

Clubs are asked to submit applications to host the GF. This year Murrabit, Macorna and Quambatook were the only three to submit applications. Murrabit retracted their application so it was between Macorna and Quamby. They chose Quamby. All other finals work on a rotational basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macorna and Quamby for Gf well a good feed of flys in september would have been great while running down the wing at Macorna and swinging the cat comp in the visitors sheds at Quamby is always a challenge??:D

Game on this weekend boys, with Ultima having to beat Murrabit to make the finals. What is the percentage difference between Quamby and Ultima? Quamby's is stronger but is it by much? A lot to play for and Ultima could be a force come September if the don't stumble at the final hurdle this weekend! Quamby on the other hand, would be a great achievement for the Saints with such a young team to take part in September action. Murrabit have been rolled by Quamby this year, will they lie down against Ultima tomorrow as Quamby could be their Bogey side?

Game on this weekend boys, with Ultima having to beat Murrabit to make the finals. What is the percentage difference between Quamby and Ultima? Quamby's is stronger but is it by much? A lot to play for and Ultima could be a force come September if the don't stumble at the final hurdle this weekend! Quamby on the other hand, would be a great achievement for the Saints with such a young team to take part in September action. Murrabit have been rolled by Quamby this year, will they lie down against Ultima tomorrow as Quamby could be their Bogey side?

don't think u'll find anyone would lie down a wk before finals. i'll assure u murrabit would never lie down against ultima! it goes against everything they believe!

Clubs are asked to submit applications to host the GF. This year Murrabit, Macorna and Quambatook were the only three to submit applications. Murrabit retracted their application so it was between Macorna and Quamby. They chose Quamby. All other finals work on a rotational basis.

This just highlights the Blinkerd vision of the Board, and some clubs, that they cant have a "home ground advantage" in finals. When will the Game again become the "Paying Publics" best interest and play it at the Best Available Venue in the league? Have no bais to Quamby, but tell me at this point in time who does have the "Best" facilities for the Public & Players?? & remember there are more than just footballers involved on the DAY!!!!!!

would have collected a few $$$ over the weekend with your prior knowledge?

Murrabit to win GF by a street if wandella cant even beat quamby on thier own dung hill!

Congratulations to Quamby on their first finals appearance for a few years, they have done some hard yards and re-built over the last few years, good luck.
Murrabit to win the big one I reckon, 90 % of football is played above the shoulders and Wandella clearly havent got there heads right, nor have the people stearing the ship. Going into a second semi final with such a young side, nothing short of a 10 goal win against Quamby should have satisfied the Wandella heirachy.

The axe has been sharpened out Quamby way with a young local fella being on the recieving end for this weekends first semi!
For mine, Murrabit by a goal in the big one tomorra!

The axe has been sharpened out Quamby way with a young local fella being on the recieving end for this weekends first semi!
For mine, Murrabit by a goal in the big one tomorra!
Who was this young fella Nackas. Do you believe his dropping was justified or unfair, if you are in the know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back