Golden Rivers FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
think u could add quamby, undefeated for the 1st 5 games, 2 that as well as wakool. few close games had've gone wakools way n they would be in the 4. reckon they could definately shape the top 4, if not make it themselves. actually u could prob say the league in general is a great success this yr! also is good to c the reserves goal kicking is a good contest with doran and gillingham neck and neck!

Yes the league is looking good. Callow put in a huge pre-season and is reaping the benefits. The top three look settled but the final spot will be fiercely contested. What is the run in for the teams in contention?

Is bedgy still alive havent spotted the big fella in about 12 months. And i agree he likes to give one out every now then. Did see in Tuesdays a footy record he had 53 for the year. Then Rowie on 29 so he has a fair lead. And Tony Doren And Russel Gillingham are having A great shoot out. ThereWould Be A fair bit of age in those couple blokes by now.

Is bedgy still alive havent spotted the big fella in about 12 months. And i agree he likes to give one out every now then. Did see in Tuesdays a footy record he had 53 for the year. Then Rowie on 29 so he has a fair lead. And Tony Doren And Russel Gillingham are having A great shoot out. ThereWould Be A fair bit of age in those couple blokes by now.

prob 117 yrs?:eek:. haha

Gone by all reports and CHAMBERLAIN minimum of 4 weeks due to a accident while on the tipple:D

Didn't think too much of these posts about Callow and Chum with the lack of discussion, but have since found out they are quite true. This should be a big talking point on here I would have thought. The loss of Callow in particular sure opens the door for other teams in the finals race as he is a massive blow to the bombers. Also hear that Brad Hein isn't playing anymore this season...true??

Quambatook and Ultima are seperated by a measly .42% on 4th and 5th spots respectively. With both having a bye to go it will come right down to the wire and every game is a crunch game from now on with Murrabit also in danger if they happen to lose to Ultima in the last round. I think it is great for the GRFL that these types of situations occur. Would it have anything to do with the influx of recruits this year? Speaking of recruits who would be some contenders for recruit of the year if there were such an award. Not just on talent but exceeding what would have been expected from them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quambatook and Ultima are seperated by a measly .42% on 4th and 5th spots respectively. With both having a bye to go it will come right down to the wire and every game is a crunch game from now on with Murrabit also in danger if they happen to lose to Ultima in the last round. I think it is great for the GRFL that these types of situations occur. Would it have anything to do with the influx of recruits this year? Speaking of recruits who would be some contenders for recruit of the year if there were such an award. Not just on talent but exceeding what would have been expected from them

Jayden Kiel has been in the best almost every game for Ultima so would have exceeded almost everyone's expectations.

i noticed andy ryan played in the twos for nullawil on the weekend...obviously nullawil didnt think what they currently have is good enough to win the big one?

Surprising. They have only lost two games for the year so they should think they have a good chance. But in reality it will again be Wandella v Murrabit to fight out the big one.

Didn't think too much of these posts about Callow and Chum with the lack of discussion, but have since found out they are quite true. This should be a big talking point on here I would have thought. The loss of Callow in particular sure opens the door for other teams in the finals race as he is a massive blow to the bombers. Also hear that Brad Hein isn't playing anymore this season...true??

played on the weekend but would be good for opposing sides if he didnt

Was always gunna happen u say Bennett? Well why didnt u give me the heads up? I was stunned and confused as anyone to See Andy Ryan and Scotty Baxter picked in the shirt tearers on the weekend! Dont know the idea behind it am not a massive fan of the decision!

My original quote of "was always going to happen" was probably not the right thing to say. I probably should have said that it does not surprise me. I don't know the Ryan boys very well, have only played against them but I do know that they love playing in the same sides and they have played together at a number of clubs. Good on em. They are both probably getting towards the end of their playing days and if they can play in a flag together then it is something to remember forever

Was always gunna happen u say Bennett? Well why didnt u give me the heads up? I was stunned and confused as anyone to See Andy Ryan and Scotty Baxter picked in the shirt tearers on the weekend! Dont know the idea behind it am not a massive fan of the decision!
so mate not happy that the coach is trying his best to pick up players that could help u go that next step one has won ncfl medal the other has played in flags and both run straight lines unlike yourself

so mate not happy that the coach is trying his best to pick up players that could help u go that next step one has won ncfl medal the other has played in flags and both run straight lines unlike yourself

Yes and back in the day they would be walk up starts into the team Busta, maybe not now though with no training under there belt and 4 games til finals. If they do play, someone who has been there all year will miss out.

Yes and back in the day they would be walk up starts into the team Busta, maybe not now though with no training under there belt and 4 games til finals. If they do play, someone who has been there all year will miss out.
Fair point mate thought they may have been doing some training and it was a planned thing could be ok for a bit of insurance tho and they were his team mates last year some times ours is not to ask why its just to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back