Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to football now that we know who Loges' mates are.

Where will Nully sit in regards to trying to knock Murrabit off it's perch?
Will Wandella threat again?
Will Moultown be a front runner this season?
Will Macorna press for a finals spot and years end?

And finally...
Will Metrovic fund a new hopsital out Macorna way through bar sales alone??

Appin whats your answers to all these questions??? Id like to know what you think..:thumbsu:

awesome! first time on here.

so i'm a geelong boy not going back to moula this year but i would like to wish them all the best for the season.
great club on and off the field.

i have been keeping a keen eye on the thread and sounds like mouli have picked up well.

haven't heard much of wandella and there improvements (if any) but for me last year i thought they were the team to beat. they should be strong again.

building up to be a cracking season and will enjoy the competitiveness.

whoever that paul kelly is he sounds like a bit of a tool and i hope the rest of you don't think us geelong boys are all ********s like him. peace out.

Hows Wandella shaping with recruiting? They appear to be losing a few eg: Morris, Bott, Smith, Fulton, Laidlaw, Howard + retirements in Keating, Mellington, McGowan + I also heard Chamberlain is out with a crook shoulder? Not sure if all these are confirmed, can someone clarify.

I heard that Chubby and Ice had a deal. Chubby to Wandella and Ice would return the favour to the Raiders. Is this going ahead?

moula have picked up well that is no secret, but can someone tell me what type of players have they got?
i feel they had the scoreboard pressure last year so maybe with a couple of solid defenders they could become a force.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jon Laughlin was out training with Macorna on Friday, not sure what his plans are but would be a very handy pick up for the Tigers if they could secure his services. Would fit nicely into the Macorna midfield, needs to work a little on the skills but he moved pretty well.

the tigers still pulling the moves, tip for the big improvers, dont worry about the swans, tigers the ones to watch.
Wandella to be the next club that might be struggling to fill a seconds side by all reports, maybe the old blokes will not be able to retire as planned.
Hope for everyones sake that all sides can field a seconds side, would be bad for league if they cant.

the tigers still pulling the moves, tip for the big improvers, dont worry about the swans, tigers the ones to watch.
Wandella to be the next club that might be struggling to fill a seconds side by all reports, maybe the old blokes will not be able to retire as planned.
Hope for everyones sake that all sides can field a seconds side, would be bad for league if they cant.

this year is not the first time macorna have tipped themselves to be big improvers. Seems to be the norm this time of year.

Just looked at the GRFL Website & saw all of Moulamein 10 recruits all put there clearances in to go to Moula, but they have lost there best Footballer is Josh Logan who goin back to Geelong.. ( The only bad thing lets hope some of there locals still get a game, you just dont wana ditch them off and play the 2s)

Just looked at the GRFL Website & saw all of Moulamein 10 recruits all put there clearances in to go to Moula, but they have lost there best Footballer is Josh Logan who goin back to Geelong.. ( The only bad thing lets hope some of there locals still get a game, you just dont wana ditch them off and play the 2s)

i think its great that moula have picked up local talent. they could not be successful in my views if they were to rely on the geelong lads every week. hopefully now they van get numbers to traing and practice match situations. one player will make no difference, no matter how talented.

Jon Laughlin was out training with Macorna on Friday, not sure what his plans are but would be a very handy pick up for the Tigers if they could secure his services. Would fit nicely into the Macorna midfield, needs to work a little on the skills but he moved pretty well.

Also trained with Kerang on Tuesday and Thursday. My guess is he would be training with Macorna to get extra fitness under his belt as outlined by Filo in a message to all Kerang players. Would be surprised if he did move.

this year is not the first time macorna have tipped themselves to be big improvers. Seems to be the norm this time of year.

Bear, I think its hard to predict any team, if there going to be the team to watch. You can all ways say that there looking good, but to say If there going to be a team to watch, you wont know untill the teams has played a couple of games.

Speaking to Murrabits main mover and shaker R Ash last night at the tavern and he tells me the 'Bit have just about got Dwayne Guerra over the line as A/C.

whatsit2u i would love to know werer u get these fictional stories from u must have a shit load of time on your hands ?All football people with half a brain would know seconds preseason training doesn,t exist so how would you know wandella or any side is struggling for numbers?

Speaking to Murrabits main mover and shaker R Ash last night at the tavern and he tells me the 'Bit have just about got Dwayne Guerra over the line as A/C.
My apoligies boys just spoken to dwayne and this is incorrect.Apparently they have a regular game of snooker out there for years and that is the standing bet.Dwayne is yet to be beaten so he remains a raider:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back