Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
super snooper said:
thanks dockers. stick your neck out tripper.

Very good fellas, although looking back I do agree with Snoopers point. I don't think anyone would have picked such a blowout from Wandella against Ultima. Ol Tripper didn't realise it was 5th V 6th, so apologies to you SS. I'm prepared to stick my neck out for this weeks game, so if someone could inform who plays who that would be good.

Footy Tripper said:
Very good fellas, although looking back I do agree with Snoopers point. I don't think anyone would have picked such a blowout from Wandella against Ultima. Ol Tripper didn't realise it was 5th V 6th, so apologies to you SS. I'm prepared to stick my neck out for this weeks game, so if someone could inform who plays who that would be good.
Is there any truth to the rumour about Simon Morton coaching koondrook barham

Go Cohuna said:
Is there any truth to the rumour about Simon Morton coaching koondrook barham

too late to be going there this year... prolific ball winner, but the worst kick in the GRFL, 1st, 2nds and 3rds...

super snooper said:
Doubt it. which grape vine did you hear this on cohuna? a reliable source?
I mean coaching next year, ah i heard it form a few leitchy Gunny blokes and Morton used to play for them so i reckon it might be true

Go Cohuna said:
I mean coaching next year, ah i heard it form a few leitchy Gunny blokes and Morton used to play for them so i reckon it might be true

who cares? this is the GRFL and obviously no one would mind if he left (apart from murrabit) but i heard he cracked the s/h/i/t/s at the start of this year by not getting the murrabit job

The_KNIFE said:
glen_winderlich said:
what reputation would that be?[/quo

Went to Ultima with big wraps didnt he .Isnt he big on fitness and run

i remember when he was more of a nuggety in and under player but i suppose his job now allows him to be more of a hard running sheepdog. :thumbsu:

in the blues said:
on peoples judgement who is early favorite for clubs b&f and leagues b&f
Hard to pick considering i haven't seen teams play regularly... but here goes...

Club B&F
Wakool: G Whelan, A Kearney, J Doyle. three way tie
Nullawil: Ben Parker
Murrabit: Brad Hein
Hay: Simon Bunyan
Wandella: Greg Dickson
Ultima: not Luke O'toole for the first time for a while i would imagine.
Quamby: Luke Maher
Macorna: Stephen Pearce
Moulamein: Josh Logan

League Medal: Ben Parker.

Tips this week boys" couple of upsets last week, thats footy.

Nully up at Hay will prove too strong, look for a better showing from Hay this week. Nully by 33 pts

Tigers take on the Blues at Tigerland and even though Tigers regain a few from last week, Blues to win by 44 pts

Wakool and Ultima, wont be as close as the first round, and the Hawks at home will be too strong for the Roos, Hawks by 64pts

Wandella v Quamby: After accounting for Hay last week and Choco's Bombers flattening the Roos, this is match of the round. In a hard fought battle,i'm leaning towards the home ground advantage of the bombers and they will win by 11 pts

Good luck to all!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in the blues said:
on peoples judgement who is early favorite for clubs b&f and leagues b&f
greg dickson for me. Would win our B&F now if he did not play another game for the year. Has dominated in every game played. Just hope we can secure him next year as clubs are alraedy approaching him for season 07.

alfie said:
greg dickson for me. Would win our B&F now if he did not play another game for the year. Has dominated in every game played. Just hope we can secure him next year as clubs are alraedy approaching him for season 07.

Your joking Alf ears? he is a scared little rabbit that paints the outside of the fence on all occasions. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Poor Post Elf.:thumbsdown: Seen all his games have you... :confused:

pat noonan said:
Your joking Alf ears? he is a scared little rabbit that paints the outside of the fence on all occasions. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Poor Post Elf.:thumbsdown: Seen all his games have you... :confused:
obviously you have mistaken me for someone else?

Spoton said:
Tips this week boys" couple of upsets last week, thats footy.

Nully up at Hay will prove too strong, look for a better showing from Hay this week. Nully by 33 pts

Tigers take on the Blues at Tigerland and even though Tigers regain a few from last week, Blues to win by 44 pts

Wakool and Ultima, wont be as close as the first round, and the Hawks at home will be too strong for the Roos, Hawks by 64pts

Wandella v Quamby: After accounting for Hay last week and Choco's Bombers flattening the Roos, this is match of the round. In a hard fought battle,i'm leaning towards the home ground advantage of the bombers and they will win by 11 pts

Good luck to all!!
Ditto for my tips.

It's chum's bombers too, choco is his brother.;)

super snooper said:
Ditto for my tips.

It's chum's bombers too, choco is his brother.;)

Fair call SS,thinkin of the choco royals next to my coffee while posting this, good pick up

super snooper said:
Hard to pick considering i haven't seen teams play regularly... but here goes...

Club B&F
Wakool: G Whelan, A Kearney, J Doyle. three way tie
Nullawil: Ben Parker
Murrabit: Brad Hein
Hay: Simon Bunyan
Wandella: Greg Dickson
Ultima: not Luke O'toole for the first time for a while i would imagine.
Quamby: Luke Maher
Macorna: Stephen Pearce
Moulamein: Josh Logan

League Medal: Ben Parker.

Is Pickering a chance at Ultima rumors around the sale yards he's good enough

pat noonan said:

Joking u sure are Pat, why do u think he is tagged every game. Maybe the opposition know he is a quality player with a work-rate like only too few. I've watched plenty of footy at Bomberland and he's one of the best kids I've seen, many clubs chasing him in CMFL. So u might as well hop back down your hole and try and wipe the paint out of your eyes while your at it! :p

clifton's lookalike said:
good to see you have settled back in well alfie. who the F#%* let noonan back in? he has caused enough crap on this and other threads. get him off

Everyone loves Patty, promise no crap F A T Boy:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

clifton's lookalike said:
hahahaha ppl in glass houses shouldn't throw the first stone! getting your spinning fingers ready for a bowl off between you and the Canadian/Indian/Aussie spinner that is set to return to the lucky country?

least I go running and I will play more 1's games then you will run water for:p

pat noonan said:
least I go running and I will play more 1's games then you will run water for:p

is that why the council is putting up rates to cover road resurfacing and cracked footpaths? go easy and just start with some walking, light jogging then build up to the running. the surface your on might have conditioned itself to the blows of your body by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back