Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both preety good sides. If you could use the ones I had who would you use. I was picking on current form rather then reputation.

Good to see some sense has been restored - well done spoton.

This weeks tips are:
Ultima to defeat Wandella by 2 points in match of the round.
Murrabit to overcome injury concerns and account for Moula by 67 points
Nullawil to bring Macorna down to earth to the tune of 54 points
Hay to beat Quamby by 24 points, but don't be surprised by a Saints victory.

September said:
Just one i've quickly thrown together, assuming I cant use those in your side

B Smith D Thompson J Condely
L.Maher R Lancaster M Felise
Harrison S Pearse S Hutchins
J Bray J Carroll B Hein
L Wilson N Henery M Free

S Laidlaw B Hogan P Morris

Would like to include Dickson, Morton, Whelan, Fitzpatrick, Harvey, Graham, Parker, Bode ideally

i've had to read all your posts about doyle, and wakool, and you couldnt fit in doyle, harvey + thorpe (leading goal kickers) and kearney who to me is the only reason that harvey can get the ball.. stop being un bieased and pick ur real team september

telstra101 said:
i've had to read all your posts about doyle, and wakool, and you couldnt fit in doyle, harvey + thorpe (leading goal kickers) and kearney who to me is the only reason that harvey can get the ball.. stop being un bieased and pick ur real team september
If you read my post carefully telsta you will see that i have tried to name a side that did not feature any players from catters side.
I have then mentioned at the bottom the players that I would include from catters side in normal circumstances which incidently includes Wakool players.
No apology required from you

thought i cant judge yours without having a go myself, as i have only seen most teams play once, this is what i make, i know some are out of position but they deserve to be in the team somewhere

B: Hein, Worner, Auldist
HB: Doyle, Fitzpatrick, Maher
C: Dickson, Pearse, Parker
HF: Morris, Bode, logan
F: Whelan, Henery, harvey
FOLL: Graham, kearney, Bunyin
INT: (from) Harrison, Bray, Lawry, Wilson, Stephans, Felise, Dillon

TIPS:
Ultima to defeat Wandella by 4 goals
murrabit by 76 points over moula
Nullawil with injuries to win by 30 points
Quamby over hay by 5 points

telstra101 said:
thought i cant judge yours without having a go myself, as i have only seen most teams play once, this is what i make, i know some are out of position but they deserve to be in the team somewhere

B: Hein, Worner, Auldist
HB: Doyle, Fitzpatrick, Maher
C: Dickson, Pearse, Parker
HF: Morris, Bode, logan
F: Whelan, Henery, harvey
FOLL: Graham, kearney, Bunyin
INT: (from) Harrison, Bray, Lawry, Wilson, Stephans, Felise, Dillon

TIPS:
Ultima to defeat Wandella by 4 goals
murrabit by 76 points over moula
Nullawil with injuries to win by 30 points
Quamby over hay by 5 points
I will give you my team, all players eligible, at the end of the season when we have a real indication of what these guys are really made of.

telstra101 said:
You couldnt fit shane harvey in there are you fairdinkum or are you joking???You must be p i ssed telstra

The only injuries at Nully is Korpy. T Doran is playing is first game in the 2's tomorrow, ever. He got picked to play 2's for Woomalang years ago but declined. Not a bad effort

GOLDEN RIVERS VS CENTRAL MURRAY.
Im very interested on how you grfl people think you would go against the cmfl?.
I believe that especially this year there has been a big influx of quality footballers playing in this league.
What do you think???

madpie said:
You couldnt fit shane harvey in there are you fairdinkum or are you joking???You must be p i ssed telstra
Think you may need to read back thru a few posts madpie

madpie said:
I believe that especially this year there has been a big influx of quality footballers playing in this league.
What do you think???

Believe or not Madpie, that the exact topic this thread has been disucssing for the last week. Go through the last through pages to get an opnion

footy02 said:
Just my opinion, no need to get angry..pollock has played in every bottom side in cmpl and wouldnt get a game in any side.absolutely unfit.. difference between big players. and big players that are fit, quick and HARD at the footy.. Thorpe is rather old. still good footballer.. As for catters side. I would say 10 to 12 goals down to balranald..
read the post about the ametuers in melbourne.. true account of what the differece is like.. any they are clubs that do not struggle for numbers.. and have no travellers, get 40 to 50 at training, have depth.. and they still cant crack the top division..... work it out....
Who is the wakool bloke now playing at koondrook/barham??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

madpie said:
What do you think???

In my opinion the CMFL would win by 10-20 goals.

Yaaablett said:
Yaaablet you would know you have played in about 10 different comps:p . If Yaaablet thinks that i would have to agree.:thumbsu:

yeah september fair enough to wait till the end of the season. madpie ill think u'll find i have harvey ina forward pocket, oh and i forgot to do my emergencies. ill choose rocket, miceli, clifton

telstra101 said:
yeah september fair enough to wait till the end of the season. madpie ill think u'll find i have harvey ina forward pocket, oh and i forgot to do my emergencies. ill choose rocket, miceli, clifton

Clifton doesn't play in the Golden Rivers anymore telstra, is now an emergency in the CMFL team!

Yaaablett said:
been waiting for your words of wisdom yablett..
here here..
are we talking top sides playing against top sides ?
and bottom v bottom..?
or ????\

September.. been talking to a few lads and thinking about it.. and i will have to eat my own words. i still think woora would win.. but not by the margin i said. pretty close.. and.. on the side wakool have.. they should win the gf.. provided they play well on day....

footy02 said:
been waiting for your words of wisdom yablett..
here here..
are we talking top sides playing against top sides ?
and bottom v bottom..?
or ????\

September.. been talking to a few lads and thinking about it.. and i will have to eat my own words. i still think woora would win.. but not by the margin i said. pretty close.. and.. on the side wakool have.. they should win the gf.. provided they play well on day....

I took the question as GFL v CMFL interleague game. I cant have an opinion on Woora v Wakool as I've seen neither. Would be close though.

Can anyone report on what took place out at Ultima yesterday? Bombers kicked a staggering 14 goals in the first term, and another 7 in the second to crush the roos. Is it true Morris had 10 goals to half time, then left the field with an injury?
That is amazing stuff coming from a side who has been struggling. Ultima fans must be disappointed.

Quamby upset Hay, proving they are not far off the pace, and that Hay still have a lot of work to do.

Macorna back to earth with a thud, and Moulamein at a season low as the blues and marroons boost their percentage in the race for a double chance.

Any news / thoughts?

super snooper said:
Good to see some sense has been restored - well done spoton.

This weeks tips are:
Ultima to defeat Wandella by 2 points in match of the round.
Murrabit to overcome injury concerns and account for Moula by 67 points
Nullawil to bring Macorna down to earth to the tune of 54 points
Hay to beat Quamby by 24 points, but don't be surprised by a Saints victory.

Nice tipping SS. Did you go watch your match of the round prediction? You were close with that one! You were pretty generous on Moula's loss as well. Murrabit were always going to win by a lot. Would have expected more from Macorna after efforts in the previous week, Nully must have turned it on, and Quamby over Hay, well the Woorinen two's, I mean Quamby ones must be finally clicking!

Footy Tripper said:
Nice tipping SS. Did you go watch your match of the round prediction? You were close with that one! You were pretty generous on Moula's loss as well. Murrabit were always going to win by a lot. Would have expected more from Macorna after efforts in the previous week, Nully must have turned it on, and Quamby over Hay, well the Woorinen two's, I mean Quamby ones must be finally clicking!
I don't think anyone would have predicted a flogging like that. It was 5th vs 6th and a fight to stay in contention, so it seemed like the logical choice for match of the round. Ultima must be shattered.

Footy Tripper said:

you must be a tripper, footy tripper. i'm sure that you could see into the furture and predict a 20 goal smashing couldn't you? leave snoop dog alone, it was just his prediction you loser. i'm sure you dont get bagged when you get things wrong, idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back