Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys anyone started pre season yet.... have seen Jarrad Rogers from ultima in the gym.... "WOW" should see the shoulders on that guy:thumbsu:

Hey guys anyone started pre season yet.... have seen Jarrad Rogers from ultima in the gym.... "WOW" should see the shoulders on that guy:thumbsu:
Bowser its been a while, welcome back. The question is where will you be doing your pre season. Rumour has it you could be joining your big mate Cal at Swan Hill for 2007. GRFL attendace figures will surely decline with the loss of a true showman such as yourself.:D

Bowser its been a while, welcome back. The question is where will you be doing your pre season. Rumour has it you could be joining your big mate Cal at Swan Hill for 2007. GRFL attendace figures will surely decline with the loss of a true showman such as yourself.:D

Tripod, you are in the news, confirm or deny rumor that you are heading back to your beloved Murrabit, or will the blonde chick have some say as to where you will be playing?

Tripod, you are in the news, confirm or deny rumor that you are heading back to your beloved Murrabit, or will the blonde chick have some say as to where you will be playing?
In negotiations with several clubs, looking for a role up forward.;)

From all at Big Footy Happy 30th B'day to the Appin Vet. Keep up your informative posts and beer in your ear!!!! CHEERS OLD SON ! :thumbsu:

Hey Pod, It's good to be back. I am looking to start pre season soon. Was talking to Nathan the other day and he said he might be getting a group of boys together for some fitness work before christmas... You should come along....?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agree there bowser, j-rod throws them plates around like rag dolls. will need a big pre-season in the gym from all reports though, as he has taken on a couple of big names @ the ultima camp, and to all suprises, has come out on top. Apparently daryl "snot-box" billings wants revenge though, and is putting in a big "boot-camp" pre-season to win his title back 4 next year. watch ya back roddy!!

agree there bowser, j-rod throws them plates around like rag dolls. will need a big pre-season in the gym from all reports though, as he has taken on a couple of big names @ the ultima camp, and to all suprises, has come out on top. Apparently daryl "snot-box" billings wants revenge though, and is putting in a big "boot-camp" pre-season to win his title back 4 next year. watch ya back roddy!!

Happy Birthday Alfie, see you at the club at 7:00:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Happy Birthday to you to Appin Vet!!!!

Just saw the Appin Vet reference and wanted to chime in quickly to let you know I saw Appin play a match @ Appin once, presumably 1980s, when I was in my early teens.

The ground was in a swamp or something! I can hardly remember it, but it was well off the beaten track.

Anyhoo, just wanted to pipe up while the thought was in my head. Play on ....

Hey mate ease up I played on that swamp in mid 70's for Appin (go grasshoppers) with the thirds.

Is it true that Wakool have secured Harvey for another season? wouldn't it be great to see him play some brillant football again in the GRFL.

Is it true that Wakool have secured Harvey for another season? wouldn't it be great to see him play some brillant football again in the GRFL.

not sure, is also talk of him playing at Heildelberg? Can anyone from wakool confirm?

good for league if he stays:thumbsu: , bad for opposition teams though:thumbsdown:

Sad To hear the Wakool player hurt by parker inthe GF is in melb hospital having a op he may never play again maybe the umps should be worried as i understand wakool spoke the the umpires with regard to parkers head high hits after the first round the umpires did nothing players heads are a protected area hope nothing more comes of it ps the wakool footy clubs horse came second at donald in class 4 race things are going well for the hawks

Sad To hear the Wakool player hurt by parker inthe GF is in melb hospital having a op he may never play again maybe the umps should be worried as i understand wakool spoke the the umpires with regard to parkers head high hits after the first round the umpires did nothing players heads are a protected area hope nothing more comes of it ps the wakool footy clubs horse came second at donald in class 4 race things are going well for the hawks

What is the exact injury Meehan, head or neck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back