Golden Rivers FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel that conrad ivers was 3 votes on sunday his aggressive play around the first pot was outstanding. pity there was only 2 more pots after that for old fella..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just a quick refresher to the moula boys, you have your own thread to talk about the weekends gay antics

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327768

USE IT!

couldnt agree more tee bag! this site is more for talkin bout football than what goes on socially on the weekends! u moula boys and your consistantly crap banter about how good u are and what u do out side of football is slow but surely wrecking this forum!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

neaxt year for them...top 4 is fixed:):thumbsu:

i'd say 4th spot is still up for grabs - moula. wakool. (quamby outside chance if they can find form but if not then no)

news round the traps is that mark free's knee injury from saturday's game is fairly serious. Chopper's boys will be spewin after a bad run of luck with injuries.

i'd say 4th spot is still up for grabs - moula. wakool. (quamby outside chance if they can find form but if not then no)

Will have to agree there, would say that the top 4 is certainly still up for grabs!! Altho i think that Nully and Moula had betta start the battle for the 4th position as i would say that Wakool will hit their straps in the 2nd half of the year and finish in the top 4, starting after the long weekend against Nully?!? Its pretty simple tho, both Nully and Moula just have to keep winning, and there in!! Wandella may drop, but theres no way that Murrabit will loose their spot in the 4! I hope for the sites sake that moula miss out on percentage!! Haha, nah only jokin Gastev good 2 c u blokes up there!!

rumours are getting stronger... Harvey to Balranald. If Nully knock off the Hawks next week, making it difficult for them to squeeze into a finals berth then they are going to be reluctant to fawk out however many $'s for a losing cause and I'm sure a team that has endless $'s such as Balranald would be only too happy to snap him up.

rumours are getting stronger... Harvey to Balranald. If Nully knock off the Hawks next week, making it difficult for them to squeeze into a finals berth then they are going to be reluctant to fawk out however many $'s for a losing cause and I'm sure a team that has endless $'s such as Balranald would be only too happy to snap him up.

Lets be realistic here, do u honestly think Wakool will clear him?? Rumours maybe strong that he wants to go to Balranald, but Wakool wont clear him, simple. And if Wakool would be to clear him, it would be a stupid move on their behalf

Heading up that way this weekend,is there any footy on?If so what would be the game of the round to watch?

Yeah only the one game on this weekend up at moula, they a playing with themselves again.
Should be an interesting contest with gastev going toe to toe with the munger in a serious hand in each others pants match, scorebaord to be the umpire.
They should both come out with a smile on their face but won't be much of a spectacle to watch. I suggest you head to the local fish and chip shop to watch the fat boil, bout the same amusement factor.

Yeah only the one game on this weekend up at moula, they a playing with themselves again.
Should be an interesting contest with gastev going toe to toe with the munger in a serious hand in each others pants match, scorebaord to be the umpire.
They should both come out with a smile on their face but won't be much of a spectacle to watch. I suggest you head to the local fish and chip shop to watch the fat boil, bout the same amusement factor.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH Thats funny coz its tru!!

I don't know if it would be a stupid move? He served his purpose last year, helped to win them a flag. I don't know what Wakool finances are like, or what they are paying him, i'm tipping it would be a fairly large amount though. Would it be worth while running the club financially into the ground if finals are looking slimmer and slimmer? I don't know, not my decision. If he didn't want to be there, or if it was going to put a strain on finances, i think you would be silly not to listen to offers

will be interesting to see who comes out on top:thumbsu:

for someone who doesnt appear to like moultown you spend a lot of time talking about the swans. Is there some hidden deep down love that you have for moultown? There are still plenty of tickets for the moultrain so get on board we will have you.TOOT TOOT
2007 YEAR OF THE SWAN:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back