Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

Is that meant to be impressive?
Norths will be much better then that, that looks no better then Richmonds secondary trainig facility at Craigieburn will be.

Its pathetic and its out in Kath and Kim land.

How crap Melbourne are.

Re: Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in pl

Its not that impressive, and Im not pretending either, our second trainig facility at Cragieburn will be as good if not better then that, and the renovations at Punt Road Oval will be much much better.

Richmond have won a flag more recently than Melfail.

This is Collins St the year you last won a flag.

Look particularly at the cars in the right of shot.

nla.pic-vn3333939-v

The real joke is that it would be another 11 years before the Kangawho's would win their first flag.

Imagine the embarrassment of having to wait 50 years to win a flag

The real joke is that it would be another 11 years before the Kangawho's would win their first flag.

Imagine the embarrassment of having to wait 50 years to win a flag

Oh yeah, because that's infinitely worse than waiting 44 years for one. :rolleyes:

Geelong premierships
VFL/AFL: 7 (1925, 1931, 1937, 1951, 1952, 1963, 2007)

Oh yeah, because that's infinitely worse than waiting 44 years for one. :rolleyes:

Geelong premierships
VFL/AFL: 7 (1925, 1931, 1937, 1951, 1952, 1963, 2007)

Obviously you didn't do that well at maths did you?

We didn't wait 50 years to win a flag.........Nth did

You guys must have been the laughing stock of the VFL

1925 - 1974 = 0 Premierships

:rolleyes:

Thats only half of it.

This is the other half.

http://www.casey.vic.gov.au/caseyrace/#_1

And LOL @ you pretending to be unimpressed. Nice try.
Not to mention:
mrs_rendering.jpg

World class facilities in there that are better than any other in the AFL right accross from the MCG. Hard times ahead. :D:thumbsu:

Wow, from a supporter of a club which is happy if they can rustle up 5 footballs for a training session you have really high standards.

They may struggle to rustle up 5 footballs for training but your mob struggle to rustle up 5 fans on match day. Which is more pathetic?

Obviously you didn't do that well at maths did you?

We didn't wait 50 years to win a flag.........Nth did

You guys must have been the laughing stock of the VFL

1925 - 1974 = 0 Premierships

:rolleyes:

Obviously you're an idiot.

I didn't say you had to wait 50 years for your last flag, I said you had to wait 44.

A 44 year wait between flags is not acceptable when a 50 year one is.....

embarrassing!!!

They're virtually the same and if you had any brains you would've understood that.

Lmao, Casey fields :D just as bad as the St.Kilda footy club and Frankston.

North have a lower average attendance than us you clown :eek:

Evidence: http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/attendances

Interesting reading

Total Crowds
Melbourne - 599,486
North Melbourne - 577,250
Difference - 22,236

Dig a little deeper and it's not hard to find the reason

Round 6
Fri 1 May
North Melbourne vs Collingwood (Etihad Stadium)
Attendance - 40,087

Round 11
Mon 8 June (Queens Birthday holiday)
Melbourne vs Collingwood (MCG)
Attendance - 61,287

Difference - 21,200

Your total attendance gets a boost by having a holiday blockbuster against the Magpies. Take that out and the crowds are almost identical.

Obviously you're an idiot.

I didn't say you had to wait 50 years for your last flag, I said you had to wait 44.

A 44 year wait between flags is not acceptable when a 50 year one is.....

embarrassing!!!

They're virtually the same and if you had any brains you would've understood that.

You really are are FLOG aren't you

This thread has really backfired on you

Norths Melbourne's Proud Record

1925 -1974 NO PREMIERSHIP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Queen's Birthday isn't a blockbuster.

Its a charity sop to the Deeflogs.

You really are are FLOG aren't you

This thread has really backfired on you

Norths Melbourne's Proud Record

1925 -1974 NO PREMIERSHIP

**** it.

You're an ignorant waste of space. Your mob just ended a 44 year premiership drought less than two years ago. Bagging a team who broke it's own drought 35 years ago is beyond stupid.

You're a joke and I can't be ****ed with you anymore.

No, its widely recognised as a charity sop to the Dees it is.

No matter. Australia will soon become a republic and that fake public holiday ended and the Dees can return to the timeslot they are so suited too.

11PM on a Sunday night.

So nobody has to see the shit they dish up.

No, its widely recognised as a charity sop to the Dees it is.

No matter. Australia will soon become a republic and that fake public holiday ended and the Dees can return to the timeslot they are so suited too.

11PM on a Sunday night.

So nobody has to see the shit they dish up.

No, it's recognised as a blockbuster, something which Norf fans are unfamiliar with.

Now back to your portable classrooms which act as makeshift chagerooms.

Must be galling for you that we managed to win two flags in the 90s from those facilities while you won ... er ...er ... Travis Johnstone?

And in about six weeks, your only attempts at a 'comeback' will be put to death once and for all.

Must say I laughed at the Casey stuff knobbo posted before. My high school had better facilities. And it was in South Yarra, not bloody woop woop.

LOL.

So, so, so shit is Melbourne.

Must be galling for you that we managed to win two flags in the 90s from those facilities while you won ... er ...er ... Travis Johnstone?

And in about six weeks, your only attempts at a 'comeback' will be put to death once and for all.

Must say I laughed at the Casey stuff knobbo posted before. My high school had better facilities. And it was in South Yarra, not bloody woop woop.

LOL.

So, so, so shit is Melbourne.

I've been to Melbourne High a few times, and it does not have better facilities you clown.

In the near future, we will have the best facilities in the league, no doubt, and before you go on about the location, who cares? It's a smart business move as it enables us to tap into a reletively new football market, make a genuine effort to assist the community down there in addition to the wonderful facilities we will gain access to.

Finally, why are you referring to the 90s? They are long gone. I know you deal in the past because your club has a bleak future, but all I'm interested in is next year and beyond.

LOL Bookies have you least favourite for the flag next year - already LOL

Enjoy your great draft picks when you come last. Oh wait - there won't be any :D

:eek:

Yeah, the bookies. In August the year before. That's a reliable indicator.

You hold onto your delusions boys, you hold onto them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to the following teams who will need to rebuild while Gold Coast concessions are in place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back