Good source: Gibson to Melbourne, Davey wants out of Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Mystical Mac

Team Captain
Oct 15, 2008
Kew
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is just what I have heard so dont shoot the messenger. It is from a very good source.

Melbourne are considering offering pick 18 for Gibson now they have done the McLean deal.

Aaron Davey is considering requesting a trade. He is not happy with the way things are looking and wants some success. Melbourne desperately do not want to lose him and are in damage control at the moment trying to convince him to stay.

Davey, yes please!

Have our first by all means and we'll even offer another of our rucks to go with Meese, have Griffin.

Douglas, Reilly?,....Griffin?

Yours ;)

He probably doesn't, but if he elects to go into the PSD he will end up there anyway.

If anything all this interest will do is make Hawthorn put forward a fair offer.

What interest?
The 1000th rumor made up by your typical Big Footy poster with a 'reliable' source doesn't equate to the real world.

At the risk of offending fellow Dees supporters I'd trade Davey if the value was there. He's never performed in a big game, although I agree that he took his game to a new level this year. We're a couple of years off Finals, but Davey is far too easily shut down with a heavy tag.

That said, the main reason I'd like him to stay is his relationship with Jurrah and Wonaeamirri.

I know most Dees supporters won't agree.

He is a mentor to Jurrah, Bennell, Woneamirri and Jetta, and I know for a fact he is proud of this title and is loyal to the MFC.

Now **** off with your bullshit rumours, and yes I am shooting the messenger. ****ing ********.

What crap. Gibson to Melbourne is a chance but purely as a PSD pick at this stage. Dees looking to meet with Gibson closer to trade week to see what he wants to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibson is a complete spud.

Wouldn't give pick 80 for him.
Might have to change your line of thinking now that Garland's gone down with a foot injury! I know its reported he should be ok in a few weeks but who knows?, foot injuries seem to be the worst type of injury to get ATM [Croad, Egan]

Remove this Banner Ad

Good source: Gibson to Melbourne, Davey wants out of Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back