Goodbye to these Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

So whats our plan now? Pick 50 and 60 gonna be better than stack?

not just better but worth risking for two years.

These draft picks are by definition twice as good as RCD and Stack minimum if we do the math.

Not only that, we are in a window and we need youth that a close to ready to keep us going. Yet we let these two go? Mindboggling stupid!! We have guys like Tarrant who could get injured next year and have to retire yet we want to spend two year on draftees between 50 and 70?

Last edited:
MRJ was pick 51 he's already better. Not as talented but he puts in the work.

MRJ was not better but may be better but MRJ was a father son that tend to slip because other clubs know the other club is going to match anyway.

Apart from that MRJ has ability in the genes that most 50 to 70's draftees would not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get your head out of your ass.

You're literally saying that you'd rather self harm than see Stack do well for himself.

Have some empathy. It's a f*n game.
🤣Hahaha talk about taking things literally
Relax mate, it’s a figure of speech, a joke..

And it wasn’t to Stack succeeding, it was to the hatred of those teams

I wish Stack all the very best, just shattered it’s not with us

He's currently better. That's why he's getting games.

Stack hasn’t shown anything for years.

Nope, he is getting games because he plays the small forward role better.

Stack always has been a backman which is unusual for a indigenious player generally

The other thing is what do we do when we have to trade out our lessor types to get better players in?

Not everyone can be a foot soldier. As Geelong realised with Cameron, some need to be stars if not just first rounders.

Remember Dimma thought about trading Rance away

These draftees are no good end of 2023, they are here till 2024, can't get rid of them till 2024, how are we supposed to bring good established talent in with draftees chewing up unnecessary cap end of 2023?

Last edited:
Nope, he is getting games because he plays the small forward role better.

Stack always has been a backman which is unusual for a indigenious player generally

The other thing is what do we do when we have to trade out our lessor types to get better players in?

Not everyone can be a foot soldier. As Geelong realised with Cameron, some need to be stars if not just first rounders

Wasn't Stacks best game for the club as a forward? Well his last memorable game was for me. You see it's been years it's hard to remember. He's had plenty of chances in most positions.

Wasn't Stacks best game for the club as a forward? Well his last memorable game was for me. You see it's been years it's hard to remember. He's had plenty of chances in most positions.

Nope, Stack's best games have been as a backman.

If I am Stack, I am starring somewhere else.

Too me its not Stack, its the politics of the club that has worked against him. If he stuffed up in the ones you might have a point. Looks like poor management as well

Stack is a butterfly, he needs to fly, but has been caged at RFC. Its a bit like the army recruits stuck in a bus while the raaf recruits get to spend freelance a bit in later hours before they have to go back to base. Stack is a fight pilot and not a infantry soldier

Last edited:
Nope, Stack's best games have been as a backman.

If I am Stack, I am starring somewhere else.

Too me its not Stack, its the politics of the club that has worked against him. If he stuffed up in the ones you might have a point. Looks like poor management as well

Even so he's failed to get himself fit enough. Could you see him doing similar to what Dan Rioli has done this year? Not a chance.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodbye to these Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back