Goodbye to these Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Stack was better in his first year than Dan this year as a defender.

We know Dan is a favourite.

BTW, I bet Dan and a few others have considerably more salary than RCD and Stack and if there is a washout, who is ready to come in and support? Probably not 50 to 70 draftees from end of 2022

Here is another thing, if RFC does not win the premiership in 2023, its a failure, what is plan B?

The plan is to crack the sads and start supporting GWS, remember?

Stack was better in his first year than Dan this year as a defender.

We know Dan is a favourite.

BTW, I bet Dan and a few others have considerably more salary than RCD and Stack and if there is a washout, who is ready to come in and support? Probably not 50 to 70 draftees from end of 2022

Here is another thing, if RFC does not win the premiership in 2023, its a failure, what is plan

He’s gonna go tear it up in the WAFL, Eagles will take him and he will be *en star for

I’m so livid 🤬🤬
Car in repair shop too so I can’t even get a few joints to relax
🤬🤬🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Menu Log?

Are you talking about Stack or yourself?
Well I am a 45 year member mate. Look at stacks values they don’t align with ours mate. We gave him years. Unfortunately for him he could not rise to our expectations.

You'd have to think one more year at the most.

Have not been too many stars with Dimma. Seems to be land of the battler.

Curious to see why Ratten was sacked. Was with Clarko to
When did they sack Ratten?

Aarts and martyn i get.

Rcd a little bit.

But stack is on another level bs. Club is gonna look stupid in a few years time.
SS was obviously out of favour this year. Played out of position in the VFL so no surprise to me he has been delisted. Kinda weird they gave him that year contract this year but didn't use him at the AFL.

I guess riolis playing well was the end for Syd.

When did they sack Ratten?
Last night 11pm

odd one…Aints better have a new coach to unveil or they are well and truly cooked

Ratts won 34…lost 34 …not a bad effort given the squad he had

reckon there is something to the story…but the. Again,,,it’s the Aints…they self destruct at the drop of a hat

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised by all the support Stack is getting he literally had assistants coaches let go because of his costly indiscretion.
the fact we kept him on the list for 2 more seasons after that showed the club gave him every opportunity you can have all the talent in the world but if you don't work for it coaches aren't going to play you in front of kids that keeping themselves in shape & every off-season Stack came back out of shape. he would not been in the coaches happy books.
I blame CCJ…Stacky is innocent

Thanks lads for your time at the RFC...

RCD - Ex AFL recruiting boss mate of mine said Riley was the steal of the draft when we got him, he had him rated in his Top 10, but after speaking to him earlier this year he conceded that he didn't have that footy mongrel in him to go that next step. Has all the skills, but lacks for drive.

Martyn - Had a bit of c*** in him, I liked that... unfortunately his AFL career was hobbled by Covid after being drafted in 2019, then with no VFL to speak of for a couple of years really battled to show what he could do... ah well, move on

Aarts - Got a lot more out of his career than I ever thought he would... played some great cameos coming on as the sub, and should be proud of what he achieved.

Stack - Sydney burst onto the scene when we were the only club to give him a chance, and he took it. Unfortunately I don't think footy is his main passion. Seemed to be more interested in doing whatever he wanted (Social media/TikTok/drinking/partying/girls), and got caught up/caught out in some bad situations, and returned from breaks out of shape. I believe he was given plenty of opportunities and support, but for whatever reason it wasn't enough for Sydney. I was of the opinion that we'd re-rookie list him, but I can understand why the club has decided to move on. In my business I've had to let several staff go over the years that were fantastic at their job, but have done stupid things or were upsetting the team balance enough that the feeling around the place becomes tense/toxic... sometimes you've got to make a tough call, and it looks like the Tiges have here. I hope he can pull his finger out and give footy another crack... go back to WA and play WAFL well and see what happens from there... I'm sure we'll hear from him again, I just hope it's at an AFL level, and not in the news for the wrong reasons.

How are we going to get players better than stack and rcd on the list - with the lack of draft picks?
Stack still copping all the blame for the COVID stuff. When CCJ was out with him, and it was CCJ that got punched twice before Stacky stood up for him. He isn't innocent in all of it, but he certainly isn't the only reason we "lost assistant coaches"

He wasn't playing AFL games for a reason, we don't see behind closed doors. He never seemed close or on the socials of the other brother boys so maybe it was a culture first decision.

Doesn't change the fact he gave me some of the best memories of a young footballer ever.

Stack still copping all the blame for the COVID stuff. When CCJ was out with him, and it was CCJ that got punched twice before Stacky stood up for him. He isn't innocent in all of it, but he certainly isn't the only reason we "lost assistant coaches"

He wasn't playing AFL games for a reason, we don't see behind closed doors. He never seemed close or on the socials of the other brother boys so maybe it was a culture first decision.

Doesn't change the fact he gave me some of the best memories of a young footballer ever.
if stack wants to he can turn it around. the question is want. Low skilled players will always develop more than stack if they have that internal drive. he doesnt have it. cant change him, he can only change himself.

Also started to come good at VFL level the past month. Averaged 28 possessions and just under 5 tackles per game in his last 4. Was always a long term project player with his low endurance base and then virtually 2 years of no VFL stalled his progress and development. Think RCD is the harshest of the lot.

Reckon RCD just doesn't have a place with TT and Hopper coming in.

So my guess is more that we replaced him than he didn't 'make it'. Played really well end 2022 in the VFL. But his ceiling isn't at either of the new guys.

gee we'e got a lot empty spots with no decent draft picks.

maybe leave some empty, for salary cap and mid-season space.

I do question the treatment of Stack

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure I question the Club, but I do wonder what could have been different.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Goodbye to these Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back