Got a Random Question? Ask it Here. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No cash left. Goodwin was put in initially a a keeper and still sticking with that.

THis is the rest of my team

Mids
Barlow
Ablett
Swan
Murphy
Mckenzie
Shuey

Banfield
Martib

Rucks
Sandi
Nic

Warnock
Prato

Forwards
Brown
ROK
Riewoldt
Chapman
Pav
Dangerfield
Medhurst

Hitchcock
Roberts

Any ideas to strengthen the backline, or should I wait a while?

Very impressive team mate, best I've seen so far. What's your ranking?

I have Heath Shaw in my Dream Team and he is out with a back injury. What do I do?
usb_panic_1.png

Defintely a good chance it would be between him and hasleby.

I would still keep on the ground he is scoring to well that even with a Ling tag he may not disgrace himself in comparison to the other mid rookies.

Dont make him captain though :)

thanks for the reply mate :)

Which 3 will score more this week:-

1. Jordie McKenzie
2. Eddie Betts
3. Brad Ebert
4. Jack Ziebell

Ziebell by quite a bit. I expect the others to all do equally rubbish.

So with that said:

1. Ziebell
^
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
v
4. Betts, McKenzie, Ebert

Though i don't have any of them in my team or on my radar so not that interested.

Brad Ebert has scored 95 and 96 for the first two weeks of the season. I think Ziebell will bounce back from his poor game last week.

So I would go with Ebert, Ziebell and McKenzie.

It is actually for a fantasy comp rather than DT, although the scoring is exactly the same. I can easily move around players, so it's just a question of who will give me the highest scores.

You think MacKenzie will outperform Betts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think with the scores from the first two rounds you'd have to back McKenzie and Ebert. Betts has a higher ceiling than Ziebell and Essendon is the opponent he scores best against, but even against them his scoring is all over the place. Ziebell is safer, but I'd probably go with Betts.

is the dt talk site working for you guys. i keep on getting directed to cPanel.net. it says:

"If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content."

im concerned because this has been happening since last night but i havnt seen anyone else report the same thing

is the dt talk site working for you guys. i keep on getting directed to cPanel.net. it says:

"If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content."

im concerned because this has been happening since last night but i havnt seen anyone else report the same thing

Yeah, the site has been down all day. There's a thread on it, but for some reason the DT talk boys have been spared the 15 pages of "WTF m0nty?!?!" that always happens when FanFooty goes down.

I have both Heath and Rhys Shaw. I accidentally put Rhys on the bench instead of Heath. Maguire was my emergency. Given Heath didnt play does Maguire replace him as an emergency or does that only apply when thee is a late withdrawal. Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back