Got a Random Question? Ask it Here. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Riewoldt in my team along with Ziebell, Rockcliff and Hitchcock on the ground and bench.

Instead of trading away Riewoldt, I was thinking of having Ziebell and Rockliff on the ground and if Dangerfield (who I also have) is not playing then I can play Hitchcock too.

That way I'll still have Riewoldt and Dangerfield on bench until they come back and I save on trades.

What are your thoughts on this?

I have Riewoldt in my team along with Ziebell, Rockcliff and Hitchcock on the ground and bench.

Instead of trading away Riewoldt, I was thinking of having Ziebell and Rockliff on the ground and if Dangerfield (who I also have) is not playing then I can play Hitchcock too.

That way I'll still have Riewoldt and Dangerfield on bench until they come back and I save on trades.

What are your thoughts on this?

Roo is out for a long time, therefore it's a terrible idea.

1. Anyone but Medhurts.

2. Waters.

Now onto the important question. Who to leave out from H. Shaw, Maguire, Hunt and Waters? Is Heater 100% now? (assuming he comes back in this week).

1. Anyone but Medhurts.

2. Waters.

Now onto the important question. Who to leave out from H. Shaw, Maguire, Hunt and Waters? Is Heater 100% now? (assuming he comes back in this week).
I have all of the above and will be sticking with the same combination I have so far (except for last week in which I subbed Shaw for Silvagni) Shaw, Waters and Hunt. But I feel Hunt and Maguire are a toss-up.

Goddard will barely play forward. Maybe a bit more this week without Kosi.
Pretty sure Fisher is the one who will be playing half forward.
Lyon said the thing he would've done differently in the grand final was put fisher forward in the last quarter. Goddard will probably also chip in but probably not much more than he has been. Seems to be scoring a few goals and with Fisher out of the backs he might score more when he goes down there.
He is a freak I wouldn't worry about him. Probably will be less likely to get tagged now as well. Not many players can play on him in the forward line as well as around the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Prismall worth keeping?
Not even being considering for selection this week.

Could do
Roo to Brown & Prismall to Rischitelli/Cross
or
Roo to Goodes & Prismall to Selwood/Kornes/Anthony
or
Roo to SJ & Prismall to Stanton/Mitchell
or
Roo to Harvey & Prismall to Boyd

Seems like I should just cut my losses because it is a fair amount of points playing my 4th rookie instead of a gun.

Is Prismall worth keeping?
Not even being considering for selection this week.
Quite simply...No
Could do
Roo to Brown & Prismall to Rischitelli/Cross
or
Roo to Goodes & Prismall to Selwood/Kornes/Anthony
or
Roo to SJ & Prismall to Stanton/Mitchell
or
Roo to Harvey & Prismall to Boyd

Seems like I should just cut my losses because it is a fair amount of points playing my 4th rookie instead of a gun.

Either of the bolded.

Next question - Is there anywhere I can find a list of DP players only?

Cheers
Flea

Hey guys,

My team has been going pretty well so far, I'm averaging quite close to 2000. The problem is, Ryan Hargrave and Mark LeCras have really really let me down so far. I have 114k in the bank, would it be stupid to trade one of them off? Maybe Hargrave to Hodge or something? Thanks

Hey guys,

My team has been going pretty well so far, I'm averaging quite close to 2000. The problem is, Ryan Hargrave and Mark LeCras have really really let me down so far. I have 114k in the bank, would it be stupid to trade one of them off? Maybe Hargrave to Hodge or something? Thanks

I have Lecras also mate. :eek:
I'd hang onto Hargrave, he'll probably come good. Though Hodge is pretty much a must. Perhaps you may have another weak back ?
Maybe Lecras to Chapman if you have enough, or another gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back