Got a Random Question? Ask it Here. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF Dean Cox scores 100 this week ($377k now), how will his value change after round 6?

IF Dean Cox scores 100 this week ($377k now), how will his value change after round 6?

Still has a BE of 78 according to FFGENIE

Shouldn't rise much, im willing to wait another week i think. His TOG isn't impressive.

On that point anyone with the prospectus or last year TOG's can they give Cox's.

Im also interested in Clark.

Next week I'll have approx. $250k in the bank, and I have 2 options:

1. Upgrade Martin to a premium mid in Swan, Montagna, or Bartel and have nothing in the bank.
2. Upgrade Martin to a keeper like Gilbee or Didak and have enough money for a further upgrade to a keeper in the future.

I currently have 3 premium mids + Barlow, Martin and Trengove, and desperately want another gun mid. Which option should I take?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where the hell is the shortcut menu to all the forums on the left gone???

also on the fanfooty main page, down the bottom there's DT and SC guru projections. is that for the week or season? and how is monty going this year?

where the hell is the shortcut menu to all the forums on the left gone???

also on the fanfooty main page, down the bottom there's DT and SC guru projections. is that for the week or season? and how is monty going this year?

No idea where the shortcuts have gone.

Guru is for the upcoming round.

If you want to see how m0nty is going check out the Famour Dreamteamers Thread. Although he's not going very well, >50,000 iirc.

Anyone with the prospectus, can you tell me what TOG Clark and Cox had last year?

cheers, appreciated

How do I trade in a midfielder for a DT defender I already own? When I try to trade the mid it doesn't seem to let me move the defender into the mids.

Just tell me the players you are trying to swap and I will tell you whether you can swap their positions.

Wanting to get rid of a rookie mid (who isn't DP) and bring in a defender (who I already own and is a DP defender/midfielder) into his spot and then replace that defender with Hams. Doesn't seem I can do it though. Basically to give me DP cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back