Got a Random Question? Ask it Here. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone scrolled through and found directors,convicts or skanks team?
Yep, I DT stalk people.:p

Ranking:
Directors- 5,323
Convicts- 15,250
Skank-15,430

If you log in to DT and click on rankings, you can search for people's teams. I'm pretty sure these are the correct rankings for those guys but if not someone say so!

Cooney VS Mitchell VS Abblet VS Riewoldt for captain in round 2.

I'm thinking Cooney he should destroy the tiges.

Any way to check your overall position last year?

It was my first year playing last time, and itd be nice to have a target in mind for improving upon in my 2nd season. I cant really remember what it was in the end.

My points total was 43,440 last year, thats all i know.

Dum well Done

To have cheap shots at EDT and your previous Private forum is just weak as piss.

You now have lost any chance to be a part of any private forum groups IMO who would want a person like you in there. (Well done! as your name says)

Just move back to the hole you came from or lift your game. EDT has done nothing wrong by you at all.

Move on

Many people on the Sydney board have Kennelly out this week. Any news relating to his injury.

Not overly worried cause i have backup and it would be a 1 week injury max cause its a concussion, however against an Adelaide forward line (broughton, duffield, mcpharlin), i can see him dominate again this week if he plays.

Any news/articles would be appreciated

DWD - Your posts are embarrassingly obsessive and seem desperate. You seem like one of those guys who are so hell bent on being on one of these private forums and now that your not you act like you are a tough guy, trying to impress others just on the off chance that someone will send you a PM saying "I want you at my forum".

Seriously 'mate', get a life.

Re-post that ladder in 22 weeks to see where we are all placed and then have a go at us.

It's round 1 FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All these acronyms are making me dizzy.

How do you get selected for FFC or EDT? Is there an initiation ceremony when you join? Is it like when Homer Simpson joined the stonecutters? Is DWD the equivalent of Homer?

Sorry for all the questions. :D

How do you get selected for FFC or EDT? Is there an initiation ceremony when you join? Is it like when Homer Simpson joined the stonecutters? Is DWD the equivalent of Homer?

You're pretty much 100% on the money.

It's just poeple being recongnised as good DTers and they are invited to join the league.

Sorry for the stupid q (but this IS the random q thread), but FFC stands for ...............

You have to dominate in DT archiemoses. Then you get recoginised as a DT dominator and are selected to dominate in a DT dominating league full of DT dominators!

Edit: Oh, and I almost forgot, you have to pick the right captain each week! :p

What's the story with all this stuff DWD. How can your posting go downhill so badly from the beginning of the year - is it related to this other special forum?

How would someone own you anyway...what does it mean.

I dont want to help my opposition which is BF. That is why i muck around now and dont post properly because alot of people on here just take and dont give anything back.

I post well when no one is on the board like alot of you NP's know. Like the start of the year, because i know the people im posting with. I posted very well on FFC IMO and i know when im posting badly or not. You could use the one about Birchall, the trading one and the one about value eg: everyone starts with the same amount of money thus its about making the most increase in avg from that money with 29 of your players. Captain not included as they should just be your best scorer. These are all in FFC.

I got kicked out of FFC because i said that Spartz shouldnt be able to make rules like he did saying "people who dont pick buddy or pav will get the flick". I said people have every right not to pick these two and you cant make a rule like that. People can pick who they want and from the NAB ect had every right not to pick Pav or Buddy. Thats what sparts said to me as to why i got canned.

Sorry for the stupid q (but this IS the random q thread), but FFC stands for ...............
Fantasy football club;)

Now for a random question, does anyone have any idea when the DT school leagues will be updated? (I am guessing no1 will know the answer but it is a random question thread!) I noticed the supercoach ones have but the DT ones are yet to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back