Got a Random Question? Ask it Here. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. But if a lower priced player you picked is scoring better than a higher priced one you didn't... even when their prices begin to even out, wouldn't you want to keep your lower guy due to his form? Or are you banking on the gun coming good and the lower priced player's score slipping down?

I recall you mentioning the term 'smart trading' in your opening post? :):thumbsu:

Spartz goes alright. Gotta run a tight ship.

Its making the tough cuts and calls thats helped get all FFC's 3 leagues in both DT and SC in the top 5 overall this early and heading for number one spot after the 22 rounds.

Which part, i don't see anything wrong with those statements, truly what i believe and my opinion.

That's not why you were banned. If you want to discuss it more, PM me. It's not fair to Spartz or to you to be posting any more on that particular topic in public.

Spartz goes alright. Gotta run a tight ship.

Its making the tough cuts and calls thats helped get all FFC's 3 leagues in both DT and SC in the top 5 overall this early and heading for number one spot after the 22 rounds.

not entirely convincing

BTW

BTG is another who has power in the FFC so hes always gonna back up spartz.

It will prove that all my work on there was good.

Nah just hope that you guys win because i hate everyone else more especially EDT

Is my team crap or was i just unlucky to only get 1957 this week after months preperation?

hey-1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i can do what i like mate, spartz doesnt own me now.

Ri-ight.

I can tell you for a fact that you weren't banned because of any posts towards Spartz. If you want to PM me, I'll tell you the actual reason. If not, fine.

Ri-ight.

I can tell you for a fact that you weren't banned because of any posts towards Spartz. If you want to PM me, I'll tell you the actual reason. If not, fine.

Please tell all of us, this is absolutely fascinating! DWD a fair bit of work into finding where all the EDT teams are.

Imagine if there was actually a prize for winning the league...

The problem is if they are still doing it on average someone will come out at rd 3 and take top league spot like last year.

i can do what i like mate, spartz doesnt own me now.

It will prove that all my work on there was good.

Nah just hope that you guys win because i hate everyone else more especially EDT

What's the story with all this stuff DWD. How can your posting go downhill so badly from the beginning of the year - is it related to this other special forum?

How would someone own you anyway...what does it mean.

Is my team crap or was i just unlucky to only get 1957 this week after months preperation?

You've gone with a few unique picks which had downers which is pretty unlucky especially when the more popular picks scored huge. Shaw and Hodge aren't going to score 140s every week.

I reckon that team is pretty good, can't judge it on one week.

You've gone with a few unique picks which had downers which is pretty unlucky especially when the more popular picks scored huge. Shaw and Hodge aren't going to score 140s every week.

I reckon that team is pretty good, can't judge it on one week.

Alright thanks mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back