5,6 whoever wants it! :D Comp is going to be great this year :thumbsu:

Not getting to worried about round 1
1. Shepp United
2.Echuca
3.Moooroopna
4.Kyabram
5. Mansfield
6. Tatura
Echuca , Mansfield and Kyabram will bounce back this week im tipping...

Well the fridge is packed with turkeys and an extra 10 pies have been put in the canteen for the arrival of SJ back to the den, we are also hoping for the return of a number of injured players to return to make the afternoon a very unpleasant one for Tatura. Roadworker i was wondering if you would like to have a little wager on the game this week, say half a dozen turkeys?????

Far Fetched??Do you play with him?. They will need him too. Benalla might be too good!

Has Benalla recruited well, that was a nice win at Mansfield, this week
Echuca to beat Benalla
Shepp U to beat Kyabram
Shepp to beat Euroa
Seymour to beat Tatura
Mooroopna to beat swans
Mansfield to beat Rochester

Traditional...but has looked after it and done heaps of rehab.

Even so doing all the rehab is good, but the traditional knee reco still goes thru that period we're all the repaired ligaments for lack of a better word die off & go weak while it works on its blood flow back thru that part of the knee & this is usually around the 7 to 9 month period (depending on the person) & considering he did it during september last year this would be around the 7 month period?? But i'm guessing his professionality & surgeons directions have given him the go ahead for a reason & hopefully it all works out well for him as having as many gun players out there as possible is only guna be better for the league, the clubs, the supporters & the game itself!! Good luck:thumbsu:

Has Benalla recruited well, that was a nice win at Mansfield, this week
Echuca to beat Benalla
Shepp U to beat Kyabram
Shepp to beat Euroa
Seymour to beat Tatura
Mooroopna to beat swans
Mansfield to beat Rochester

Biggest game of the week will be Rochester V Mansfield. Mansfield have alot missing last week? I am back on the Rochester bandwagon especially with C McCarty running around in the 2's and Ben Anderson, Watson and Campbell all quality senior players to come back in. Rochy might be the one at present flying under the radar as their team on paper will match up with all others. Mansfield need to show something as alot of readers on here probably think Benalla is a mid table team. With all the recruits to Mansfield maybe they are looking for a bigger ground than home?

Well the fridge is packed with turkeys and an extra 10 pies have been put in the canteen for the arrival of SJ back to the den, we are also hoping for the return of a number of injured players to return to make the afternoon a very unpleasant one for Tatura. Roadworker i was wondering if you would like to have a little wager on the game this week, say half a dozen turkeys?????

Hahaha thanks for those kind words, the 10 pies?
Yes I will have some turkeys on it :thumbsu:

Well what a great day it was at the den, until the bulldogs rocked up and spoiled the whole afternoon. Great game, if only we could of played the way we did yesterday against shepp the week before and we would have won that game, but in the end yesterday Tatura were just to good and ran out winners by 5 goals in the end [ i think]. And as much as it killed me half a dozen turkeys were handed over last night to Road Worker.....

Height not only got through the game, but kicked 4 and was one of the Murray Bombers best. United beat Ky convincingly last night. Newman kicked 4 of Ky's 7 goals, Forys snagged 5 for United.

Height not only got through the game, but kicked 4 and was one of the Murray Bombers best. United beat Ky convincingly last night. Newman kicked 4 of Ky's 7 goals, Forys snagged 5 for United.

Good to see my old mate Matt "Fonzy" Forys still kicking goals, 10 in 2 games is a good return from him after a reasonably quiet year by his standards last year, although he did carry an injury through most the year. Keep taking hangers brother!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well what a great day it was at the den, until the bulldogs rocked up and spoiled the whole afternoon. Great game, if only we could of played the way we did yesterday against shepp the week before and we would have won that game, but in the end yesterday Tatura were just to good and ran out winners by 5 goals in the end [ i think]. And as much as it killed me half a dozen turkeys were handed over last night to Road Worker.....
Good to hear it was a great game....I unfortunately missed watching it due to work:mad: Who were the best players on the day?

Good to hear it was a great game....I unfortunately missed watching it due to work:mad: Who were the best players on the day?

Paul Colbert and T Okeefe very good for the lions, Robbie Innees played his first game for us for the season was very good, Tat got out to a 4 goal lead and then it was just goal for goal all day, lions got withen 10pts in the last before tat went on to win by 5 goals,Tatura are a very young team, they moved the ball very well at times as did we, but just not good enough in the end. Browning moves well for his size, warnett was good, and lovell down back played well. The game stoped for 10 minutes in the last due to one of Taturas players being knocked out and broke his collar bone [ not sure who it was no 14].

Joel Perry got in the best for Echuca? Someone mustve been watching a different game! If he was any sort of a bloke he'd hand his money back after the weekend... He was terrible!

Benalla were stiff to lose after leading all day, any team they play will need to be up for the game as they are going to be a tough team to beat. Swans and Saints this Friday should be a ripper.Finals may not be off the radar for the Saints. Ky in trouble, too few, (Atkins Ogden, Morgan, Newman boys, Kelf )doing too much for the rest of the team. They dont have enough contributors. The league would be rapt with the way the season has started, with plenty of "toss of the coin" games with no certainties. Is Mooroopna capable of being in the mix come SEpt? Gee United were impressive last Sat, pity they can't pull a crowd.
Any idea when the inter league squad will be announced?

Paul Colbert and T Okeefe very good for the lions, Robbie Innees played his first game for us for the season was very good, Tat got out to a 4 goal lead and then it was just goal for goal all day, lions got withen 10pts in the last before tat went on to win by 5 goals,Tatura are a very young team, they moved the ball very well at times as did we, but just not good enough in the end. Browning moves well for his size, warnett was good, and lovell down back played well. The game stoped for 10 minutes in the last due to one of Taturas players being knocked out and broke his collar bone [ not sure who it was no 14].

Dylan Johnstone is his name broke his collarbone, out for 8 - 10 and the big one is Ben Cosgriff has done his knee , not sure how bad,:thumbsdown:

Obviously you play with him! Kyabram have got Withers back. The article says he is 36 but I reckon he was 35 when he won the medal a few years back. Seems a desperate and EXPENSIVE move:eek:

Right on both counts, desperate and expensive,!!! though he is only playing selected games. Makes you wonder whats going on at Ky when the president is quoted as saying that Withers is too old and not what Ky are after and then 1 week later he announces that he will be returning.
Not a good look when the club is stating it has moved on with Linc only to call him back on the face of 2 losses.

Right on both counts, desperate and expensive,!!! though he is only playing selected games. Makes you wonder whats going on at Ky when the president is quoted as saying that Withers is too old and not what Ky are after and then 1 week later he announces that he will be returning.
Not a good look when the club is stating it has moved on with Linc only to call him back on the face of 2 losses.

At the end of the day, linc was already signed up when that article was in the paper! Nothing to do with 2nd loss! Don't agree with it, too old, high cost! But ky seem to be pretty desperate, maybe off season losses are already biting!

At the end of the day, linc was already signed up when that article was in the paper! Nothing to do with 2nd loss! Don't agree with it, too old, high cost! But ky seem to be pretty desperate, maybe off season losses are already biting!

I watched Linc play the year he won the morrison and watched quite a few Waratahs games in the NTFL this year and he's not the player he was (as you'd expect), but the bloke is still a bull and as hard and strong at the contest as you'll see. The comp is really even this year and maybe they're backing that they've still got a chance of finally winning one if Linc plays well for them.

Didn't the article say he's not playing every match..?? That means over the season, his price would actually come down, but again, with the comp being so even there's probably only 2 walk over matches (Euroa and Swans), so you'd want him every week.

You can see why Dirty would love him, though, and no doubt he pushed hard to entice him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back