Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Only watched the first 1/2 of the Rochy - ST Kev’s match.
Friggen hot for them. Good contest. Certainly not flat out. Scores probably fairly even when I left. Didn’t see Marrone, Henderson, Hamilton, Wren or Gus Martin out there .
Rochy had 3-4 colts playing.
The interesting thing was the two big men that played

Lachie Watson
Dyl Gordon.

No idea if Lachie is playing full time.

But I gather it’s a once off for Dyl as he’s been named Captain at Elmore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hearing mooroopna struggling to raise enough numbers for a senior practice match against yarraville. That was the same against north Albury a fortnight ago. Could be a very long year ahead at the cats.
Hearing mooroopna struggling to raise enough numbers for a senior practice match against yarraville. That was the same against north Albury a fortnight ago. Could be a very long year ahead at the cats.
No players and still had a 2 goal win! Wow good effort 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously they managed to pull together enough players. I’d heard from sources they were struggling for numbers at all. Good to hear they found some.

If a good young player in the Kyabram league wants to test themselves at a higher standard of football they can go to the GV league. Where do you suggest the good young players in the GV go to test themselves at a higher standard.

I would have thought Old Bomber that if you are a good young player in the GV your test will come to you asking you to play with them. If your not asked to put yourself in the AFL draft then I suppose the test would come from VFL, Geelong FL, or interstate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The cats will be top 4!
Yes I think the Cats will take another step as well with good coaching and having not lost many. Echuca and Euroa favorites. Mooroopna will be with Seymour, Mansfield and Kyabram at the next level.

Beyond that who knows, given we cannot see transfers/clearances. What a joke!!

Bring on the GV Footy I say!

Yes I think the Cats will take another step as well with good coaching and having not lost many. Echuca and Euroa favorites. Mooroopna will be with Seymour, Mansfield and Kyabram at the next level.

Beyond that who knows, given we cannot see transfers/clearances. What a joke!!

Bring on the GV Footy I say!

The GV team could put out the clearances etc each Monday or something.
But they are crap at that sort of promo

There’s been some great achievements by players in the GV over the years but one that springs up a lot when I’m chatting footy with friends is the achievement by Tyse Sidebottom ok he never won a Morrison but what about his efforts picking up the cox medal for BOG in 2 grand finals with 2 different clubs in SU and Swans and winning best and fairests at both clubs what a great player he’s been at GV and KDL level

There’s been some great achievements by players in the GV over the years but one that springs up a lot when I’m chatting footy with friends is the achievement by Tyse Sidebottom ok he never won a Morrison but what about his efforts picking up the cox medal for BOG in 2 grand finals with 2 different clubs in SU and Swans and winning best and fairests at both clubs what a great player he’s been at GV and KDL level
Most naturally talented player I ever played against

Has he somewhat tarnished his legacy or not got the respect he deserves sue to his constant club swapping??

Has he somewhat tarnished his legacy or not got the respect he deserves sue to his constant club swapping??
No I personally don’t believe he has roota but he has played at a few clubs no doubt. I can recall on a footy show when his brother Steele was asked was he surprised that Tyson wasn’t drafted and he replied no because he loved the drought to much 😂 true story

Most people thought he'd struggle in the gv, when he came to United as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back