Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Too hard. Depends upon eras Swoop.
Late 70'-80's when we were mostly poor then Ron Haring, Mick Keenan, Peter Fuller.

After Vander Veer took over in '89 there were heaps. To answer your question from my perspective: Dirty Williams, Tank Mcphee and Rob Miller.

Apologies to Watson, Aitken, Rasmussen(s) Morgan, Oliver(s), S. McCarty et.al.

No Guy Campbell ?

Ill admit. Wasn’t around early 90’s so can’t compare

No Guy Campbell ?

Ill admit. Wasn’t around early 90’s so can’t compare
Yes certainly an absolute gun! I thought about both Campbell and Elliot Bowen who were fabulous recruits to the club. Bowen was there more than 10 years and was captain. Apologies to both.

Swoop said three so I went with three. Purely subjective anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair point. If there is a link like Bush Fly suggests, I guess that makes it worth the effort. That said, Tatura can't get much out of flogging a District team.

Central Highlands isn’t the worst going around and always interesting to play teams from other areas of the state I reckon. Build some links and relationships

Confidence builder.

Better than playing against the likes of the Wang Magpies and getting a 100 point flogging I suggest.

Every clubs at a different point of gelling a side.
Yep I was a bit hard on them, Ballan due to their location, always get a few good recruits, they look like they've picked up a few again

All this talk of Rochy top 3 and Simon McCarty not even getting a mention? Won best and fairest with those blokes in the team I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I mentioned Simon McCarty. Swoop asked for three and I responded with my subjective view.

Others might not include any of the three I mentioned. Anyway, time to move on.

Ps. Miller never won a B&F at Rochy. I still include him in the best three I have seen at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back