Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 2)

Did Jack Baker win the GV 18's Medal ? sounds like he should have the way his old man talked him up in the paper the other day, Has he ever played in the Bushies ?

no he didnt win the league and his pretty crap from both times i played agaisnt him loves himslef along with his father

no he didnt win the league and his pretty crap from both times i played agaisnt him loves himslef along with his father
you must be a friend of his ex the fact is he is getting air fares and accomadation to play in the nt leauge a side what are you doing this off season playing on here w***er

Did Jack Baker win the GV 18's Medal ? sounds like he should have the way his old man talked him up in the paper the other day, Has he ever played in the Bushies ?
i see you play for lakers in the kdfl maybe you should step up to gv and maybe someone in the northern territory might pick you up you sound to me like someone that would like to step but just cant get over the line but it is interesting to know that you know more than nt selectors when you only play kdfl i cant wait for your smart arse comment have a nice day

i see you play for lakers in the kdfl maybe you should step up to gv and maybe someone in the northern territory might pick you up you sound to me like someone that would like to step but just cant get over the line but it is interesting to know that you know more than nt selectors when you only play kdfl i cant wait for your smart arse comment have a nice day

Not even close mate, try PDFL.

Guess time will tell how good he is ? Doe's his old man get the vote cards in Darwin, story has it he had them at Tat.

There not paying him to play they are paying his air fares and accomadation but you would know that dillion seeing that your friends with his ex :)so what are you playing at
mate u have the wrong bloke, valley man isnt michael dillion.. they play for the same team but you are a fair way off. try again

you must be a friend of his ex the fact is he is getting air fares and accomadation to play in the nt leauge a side what are you doing this off season playing on here w***er

hahah nah mate im doin pre season not makin a w***er of myself like jack so you are either jack or his best mate to defend him like that because he isnt much chop he one tats bnf wow thats a achivment

hahah nah mate im doin pre season not makin a w***er of myself like jack so you are either jack or his best mate to defend him like that because he isnt much chop he one tats bnf wow thats a achivment
You must be a champion or your not good enough to step up or are you to lazy Which is it
You just like to knock others that try to step up do you think you could play nt football i will answer that for you. Course you could am i right in assuming that my question now is
Why dont you
Its easy hiding behind that screen why dont you show yourself like me and we can see who you are personally i think your full of shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate u are a hero get ur canons out and show me what u got a b@f is a b@f so get over it. how many votes u poll in ur b@f not to many im geussing so get over it and move on

like years before another euroa player is making a name for themself up in darwin, Ashly hobbs is up at NT at the moment playing seniors with wanderes footy club. which club is this other bloke playing for.? its quite common for clubs up there to pay for air fairs and accomidation in a bargaining campaign because there is only one team up there (waratahs) that pay there players weekly.

"Originally Posted by John Adams
Not even close mate, try PDFL.

Guess time will tell how good he is ? Doe's his old man get the vote cards in Darwin, story has it he had them at Tat."

It funny you say that because apparently he old man used to get the vote cards at Gig where he one b n f 2.

why the **** is everyone against jack baker? at least he's havin a crack at somethin different.. if they wanna pay to fly him up there each weekend, then why is it our right to critisise and bag him out? good on him ill say.. young fella havin a real craack.. alot bigger in my books than all you guys who are hiding behind ur computers pretending ur the "man". get over urselves

like years before another euroa player is making a name for themself up in darwin, Ashly hobbs is up at NT at the moment playing seniors with wanderes footy club. which club is this other bloke playing for.? its quite common for clubs up there to pay for air fairs and accomidation in a bargaining campaign because there is only one team up there (waratahs) that pay there players weekly.
Ashly would have went to Wanders because Relton Plays there i Guess
Jack plays with Nightcliff he flys out to-nite for the Tiwi Game Sat duz Ashly stay or flys each week

Ashly would have went to Wanders because Relton Plays there i Guess
Jack plays with Nightcliff he flys out to-nite for the Tiwi Game Sat duz Ashly stay or flys each week

Got told today from a bloke who works with a Gig person in Tat that you have probly bought the tickets yourself, surly you wouldnt do that would you George.

What are peoples views on who are likely to step out of the Third 18 comp and into the Bushies for next season?
Echuca would be likely to lose at least Walton and Ismail to the Pioneers.

Got told today from a bloke who works with a Gig person in Tat that you have probly bought the tickets yourself, surly you wouldnt do that would you George.
yep i brought the tickets and i am doing the votes to ya w***er why dont you stop F;;;;n around and let me see who you are
Personally i dont care what you believe but its easy to find out if you want gig players are playing at nightcliff

What are peoples views on who are likely to step out of the Third 18 comp and into the Bushies for next season?

I would imagine that pryde, oggie n lovo would b goin to bushies from ky.

Echuca will prob loose half there team to pioneers as well:eek:

I heard Ismail is not going to pios, hes not interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back