Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah th.just seen looks like the winner of wednesdays game will b playign ky on sunday ... should b interesting on wednesday :thumbsu:
gonna turn it on united09?
oh and by the way, im mates with some of the united boys and dont think that they are oblivious to your statements on here...
they know what you've been saying:thumbsu:

gonna turn it on united09?
oh and by the way, im mates with some of the united boys and dont think that they are oblivious to your statements on here...
they know what you've been saying:thumbsu:

thats awsome man .... im glad they no .. its not like i keep it a secret .....
ow and in response 2 ur comment " gonna turn it on " it doesnt matter if i dnt touch the ball for the hole game ... as long as united wins :thumbsu:

ow and in response 2 ur comment " gonna turn it on " it doesnt matter if i dnt touch the ball for the hole game ... as long as united wins :thumbsu:
are you serious?
they've told me all you do is play for yourself and your just an individual who cares about himself, they think your a di*khead just like everyelse involved in this thread.

are you serious?
they've told me all you do is play for yourself and your just an individual who cares about himself, they think your a di*khead just like everyelse involved in this thread.

hahah so true man......... what happens to use last week against ky? Are those boys the real deal again this season ya rekon?

too bad united lost ey woodsy plus u didnt get a kick!!!:cool:

maybe you should actually watch the game ok hero .... boy im glad i dnt hardly any of you guys out there trying 2 give me shit ... :thumbsu:

Im pretty sure he seen the game last night, i seen it too. i seen you get one lucky kick from an out on the full. you done well last night juddy hahah

now is there anybody else out there who wants 2 comment on uniteds game last night who actually watch it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see where the league has appointed the interleague coaches for the matches against the O&M. Lets hope we dont have the situation of last season where the side was certainly not picked on merit alone, otherwise it will be full of United and Shepp boys and bugger all else.

I see where the league has appointed the interleague coaches for the matches against the O&M. Lets hope we dont have the situation of last season where the side was certainly not picked on merit alone, otherwise it will be full of United and Shepp boys and bugger all else.
couldnt agree more!!

Saw two sides today that WILL NOT feature in finals footy this year on their performances today. Both Tatura and Shepparton Bears are very average. They would have to improve enourmously to even get near the Echuca and Kyabram of this world.

Rochy played Eaglehawk yesterday and lost by 5 points came back from about 30 points down at half time. Only had 17 players for a while and 19 at the most whilst eaglehawk had a full side in. The Bendigo umpires didn't help either with Eaglehawk given a lot of questionable free kicks and 50 metre penalties.

I hear that Ky won the Stanhope series fairly easily over the Swans. Did anyone see the game. Was it true that Mangan played for Ky? If so pretty weak on Ky's behalf as he wont play with them all season b/c of Bushies. I read in the Shepp news that Ogden played in the ones and got one of the best on the week end? Did he play at Stanhope? How the hell did the bushies miss him? What were the views on the Swans? Will they be contenders or just make up the numbers? How did preecy and new sighning Sabri play?

I hear that Ky won the Stanhope series fairly easily over the Swans. Did anyone see the game. Was it true that Mangan played for Ky? If so pretty weak on Ky's behalf as he wont play with them all season b/c of Bushies. I read in the Shepp news that Ogden played in the ones and got one of the best on the week end? Did he play at Stanhope? How the hell did the bushies miss him? What were the views on the Swans? Will they be contenders or just make up the numbers? How did preecy and new sighning Sabri play?

Mangan played but hear he struggled. and Ogden was easy top three for senior side on Saturday and beats me how bushies mist him. ky doesnt seem to go to well with the bushies or interleague sides

Ogden played sunday as well and was bog. I thought Mango went ok. Both sides had players play in the seniors the day before I believe. Swans very lethargic early and Ky kicked away to a 7 or 8 goal lead. They played good fast running footy and deserved the win. Swans came back in the last quarter kicking 4 goals to nil but it was all over. Our players had an 18th the night before and a lot of the Swans were at a deb apparently. They did not switch on like they did on the Wednesday against United. Both sides will figure prominently. Ogden is still eligible for the Under 16. Is that true? Height would be his only problem cause outside that he is a freak!

Mangan played but struggled from lack of experience in handling his beverages and probably was in misery over his choice of lady partners the night before. Hopefully he performs better next weekend, both on and off the field!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back