Review Grade your team's trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood C-
Chips in on derying gravity and heavily dependent on being able to grab diamonds in the rough late in drafts or grabbing and recycling mature players in the near term.
Not a knock on Houston / Perryman, but the core group will be another year older, do they really help offset that slide?
Think I am very much in the minority, though, most of my mob seem to be touching themselves in saucy and erotic ways over this year's trade outcome.
Good luck to them and I hope they're right

Adelaide A-

We addressed midfielder/flankers which we needed & added 3 players who will make our best side.

• Cumming FA
  • Neal-Bullen - 2nd rounder, slight overs imo
  • Peatling F3, F4 for F2, unders imo
  • F3 for current 3rd, which are not planning to use
- Himmelberg FA, would prefer to have kept but was depth

Kept pick 4 intact with 3 ins.

Much better than last year when we lost 2 1st choice players... & it showed when we struggled to cover injuries this season.

Darling trade - B- (laugh all you want but it fills a position we desperate need)
Parker trade - B+ (just for leadership, anything onfield is a bonus)
Daniel trade - D (significantly overpaid and adds to team problem of being a defensive sieve)

Overall a C+

Pretty happy with the outcome. Pick 14 wasn't improving us next season so trading it for future picks and then using future picks to sign Barrass is a win. Should slot in as our 2nd best defender after Sis and then we got Battle as a FA who will probably be our 3 or 4th best defender alongside Dimma and Scrimers.

Would be an A or a B+ at worst.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Grade your team's trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back