Toast Graham Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't Leppitsch hope to eventually transition to a type of role that Wright currently occupies?

I'm sure I've read that previously.

Who knows what the timing behind the scenes was but perhaps it was perfect timing and Wright gets his holiday while Leppitsch is persuaded to stay at Collingwood (ahead of taking up the Dogs offer) because he'll be taking on some different responsibilities this season with the absence of Wright and gets to expand his knowledge base.
This specifically mentions Leppa assisting in list management and the recruiting area as part of his new role for 2024.

You've spent too long out of the law if you think that was only one billable hour. I spent an hour just thinking about it, then I had to consider it, peruse the internet etc.

Well, there is this special nerd in IT who wears leg braces to hold him up just like Forrest Gump, who I like to keep occupied.

“The Law” - pompous w@nker.

Just like doctors work in “the medicine”?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This specifically mentions Leppa assisting in list management and the recruiting area as part of his new role for 2024.

I don't think that's hands on. I think that just means his future vision role is about the tactical evolution of the game and thus he'd assist with recruitment by suggesting which player types or attributes are becoming more or less valuable.

I don't think that's hands on. I think that just means his future vision role is about the tactical evolution of the game and thus he'd assist with recruitment by suggesting which player types or attributes are becoming more or less valuable.

“Justin will help develop and implement the football program’s strategic vision with Craig McRae, provide direction and leadership to our data and analysis division, mentor all coaches and assist in our list management and recruiting areas."

And then Kelly on Wright's extended leave & discussing those who will step up during that time :

"He has ensured the football program is well-placed during his time away – we have great leaders internally with the skills and capability to step up in Graham’s absence and through this period, it will allow others inside our Club to gain experience, broaden their skill set and develop further."

“Justin will help develop and implement the football program’s strategic vision with Craig McRae, provide direction and leadership to our data and analysis division, mentor all coaches and assist in our list management and recruiting areas."

And then Kelly on Wright's extended leave & discussing those who will step up during that time :

"He has ensured the football program is well-placed during his time away – we have great leaders internally with the skills and capability to step up in Graham’s absence and through this period, it will allow others inside our Club to gain experience, broaden their skill set and develop further."
I read it. Your tactical expert should assist with list management and recruiting, because different tactics put a different value on different skillsets. So their input should help to value different player types and skillsets, thus help to set the recruiting criteria. But that doesn't mean they're hands on analysing the individual players and valuing them.

I read it. Your tactical expert should assist with list management and recruiting, because different tactics put a different value on different skillsets. So their input should help to value different player types and skillsets, thus help to set the recruiting criteria. But that doesn't mean they're hands on analysing the individual players and valuing them.
My point being that I'm sure Leppa is one of those people the club is referring to when they say ..it will allow others inside our Club to gain experience, broaden their skill set and develop further, whilst Wright is away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kirby is using The Law like The Military or The Academy

He is operating on a higher plane than filthy mammon
Had to look it up:
In the Bible, mammon was a term that meant material wealth. Over time, however, the term came to be personified as an evil entity associated with riches and the worship of material wealth. Jesus giving his Sermon on the Mount, where he warns his followers about mammon.

Had to look it up:
In the Bible, mammon was a term that meant material wealth. Over time, however, the term came to be personified as an evil entity associated with riches and the worship of material wealth. Jesus giving his Sermon on the Mount, where he warns his followers about mammon.
Sideswipe = mammon

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Graham Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

Back