Preview Grand Final 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the things that really shits me is Tom Hawkins continuing his - admittedly magnificent - career long after Travis Cloke finished. Just checked their respective birthdays, and Trav was only 16 months older. And Hawkins could easily go around again.

One of the things that really shits me is Tom Hawkins continuing his - admittedly magnificent - career long after Travis Cloke finished. Just checked their respective birthdays, and Trav was only 16 months older. And Hawkins could easily go around again.
Cloke was playing in the vfl before requesting a trade to the dogs

well dave mundy was still going at 37.... some players dont last the distance.

i can never understand how mason cox could learn to kick but travis couldnt learn to kick straight...

Trav was a bit of a head case though.
Got it from his dad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Grand Final 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back