Preview Grand Final 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Gill wouldn’t give a flying * as long as Sydney was in it

Highest GF crowd since 1986 WTF?

And massive ratings given two city’s involved

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
All for naught. Sydney siders are a bunch of fickle theatre goes, much like Melbourne supporters tbh. Can't seeing it translating into increased revenue for the AFL.

But they got that matchup wrong! He's only 185 cm.
Or did he need to kick one more goal and take one more mark to be as dominant as Buddy in the Prelim? ;)
The thing about Cameron is that he's not your standard KPF.
As well as being capable of taking the big marks and all the other KPF things, he's very mobile & good below the knees.
Fox ended up being a pretty good choice in a team that had plenty of incoming leather.
I know you're being a bit tongue in cheek!

Guys, I reckon we would have done a shit load better than those bed shitting Swans lead by that wet lettuce leaf Franklin today. But let's be deadly serious here. The Cats were on a mission from God, Blues Brothers style. Nobody was beating them today. We would have been a victim I have no doubt. Probably by 4 or 5 g's. We dodged a painful bullet. This is not negativity, just realism. The Cats were brutal terminators today and deserve their flag. I can only hope that we can rise to this level in season 2023.

All for naught. Sydney siders are a bunch of fickle theatre goes, much like Melbourne supporters tbh. Can't seeing it translating into increased revenue for the AFL.
Watching the Shitney news last night , a lady with her 2 children was interviewed , and was asked about their “ beloved” Buddy , ? her reply , it’s a pity he is no longer playing with “ us”. 🤣. WTF Such diehard supporters, must be the Bloods Culture. E. A. D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One small thing I'll give Geelong is Chris Scott acknowledged COVID, gave a humble victory speech, and Selwood treated the Auskickers nicely.

That's it.

Selwood was ducking all game but they were winning that contest any day of the week. Chad Warner and Robbie Fox were the only Swans who bothered showing up. The rest were, um, absent.

Guys, I reckon we would have done a s**t load better than those bed shitting Swans lead by that wet lettuce leaf Franklin today. But let's be deadly serious here. The Cats were on a mission from God, Blues Brothers style. Nobody was beating them today. We would have been a victim I have no doubt. Probably by 4 or 5 g's. We dodged a painful bullet. This is not negativity, just realism. The Cats were brutal terminators today and deserve their flag. I can only hope that we can rise to this level in season 2023.
If we'd beat Cats week 1 they might have lost to Swans in Sydney.

I’m conflicted about the talk about we’d have done better in the GF. We would have but I don’t think we’d have won and losing another GF would’ve killed me. From what I heard we were also pretty banged up after last week with a number of players in doubt. The pussies were cherry ripe, I think they beat anyone today.

We are all wise in hindsight but the Swines were always going to be thrashed. They have an enormous home ground advantage and walk tall on their sub-standard little ground but their performances elsewhere are pretty average - not poor but nothing to set the world on fire.
It sounds like sour grapes but if those clowns in their yellow outfits were a little more competent last week it would have been the Pies there today and they sure as Hell wouldn't have gone down by 80 odd points.

Guys, I reckon we would have done a s**t load better than those bed shitting Swans lead by that wet lettuce leaf Franklin today. But let's be deadly serious here. The Cats were on a mission from God, Blues Brothers style. Nobody was beating them today. We would have been a victim I have no doubt. Probably by 4 or 5 g's. We dodged a painful bullet. This is not negativity, just realism. The Cats were brutal terminators today and deserve their flag. I can only hope that we can rise to this level in season 2023.
Yeah, but if we’d knocked them off in the first week they might not have made it round to us. Oh well.

The thing about Cameron is that he's not your standard KPF.
As well as being capable of taking the big marks and all the other KPF things, he's very mobile & good below the knees.
Fox ended up being a pretty good choice in a team that had plenty of incoming leather.
I know you're being a bit tongue in cheek!
Agreed, pretty similar for Buddy though in terms of being an aerial threat at his age. People went nuts that we'd got that matchup wrong because Maynard was too small, even though Buddy only kicked 2 goals and took 7 marks. Cameron 1 goal, 6 marks.

Also, since the game it's been reported that Maynard was hampered by his groin injury. Might have been why he played on a taller opponent than usual. Because I do agree that I'd prefer to have him on Heeney.

Sydnjey played their GF last week and had nothing this week why could,nt the pricks played like this last week,I do not care how beat up we were from last week we would given the Cats a hard game and they know it too. Best team all year no doubt but I still reckon we would given them a run for their money, we took them apart for 3 qtrs in the 1st game and they took until 2 mins from the end to subdue us in the Qual final anjd I think if Crisp had kicked a gl instead of the pt we would have won.

Well done to the Cats but whose assholes from Sydnjey piss me off the Bloods cdulture what a bloody joke, crumbled from the word go.

It's a bit of a strange one. The Swans looked cooked today, just as they did in the last against us.

They're mostly a younger team, and have only played 3 games in 5 weeks, so no real excuse for them to be out of legs.

The way we've been running out games (probably the most impressive part of our season), I'm sure we would have put up a better effort, but would still favour the Cats. If we'd forced the aged Cats to go through an extra final, I think that could have been the difference to give us a real chance of going all the way. Oh well, interesting to ponder, but the season's done now, let's hope we have a strong off season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back