Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Sydney?

• [1] Kai Lohmann

• [3] Joe Daniher

• [4] Callum Ah Chee

• [5] Josh Dunkley

• [6] Hugh McCluggage

• [7] Jarrod Berry

• [8] Will Ashcroft

• [9] Lachie Neale

• [13] Logan Morris

• [15] Dayne Zorko

• [16] Cam Rayner

• [23] Charlie Cameron

• [26] Conor McKenna

• [28] Jaspa Fletcher

• [30] Eric Hipwood

• [31] Harris Andrews

• [32] Darcy Fort

• [33] Zac Bailey

• [35] Ryan Lester

• [37] Brandon Starcevich

• [40] Jack Payne

• [43] Noah Answerth

• [44] Darcy Wilmot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've laughed at it every time.

4th quarter after Parker kicks his first, he's walked back to middle, standing by himself, and a Lions trainer walks up with the Lions mids and Joe getting ready for the centre bounce, and casually puts his hand hand out for a bottle from the Lions trainer, takes a drink, hands the bottle back and has a chat with Ashcroft.

Four days later and my laryngitis is easing but judging by the metallic tasting cough I've given myself a vocal polyp. I missed too many games in H&A this season so lacked match fitness, but I'll get back into training by Amity Affliction and should be ready to kick into preseason at Good Things. I'm confident I'll be raring to go in opening round but taper my load to peak in late September next year!

People loving Eddie.

The celebrations have really gone to everyone's head.

I've got a longer memory. He's the absolute skunk whinger that got in the AFL's ear and all over the media lobbying against our retention allowance that contributed strongly to a dark period and our capacity to hold on to players. Whilst he's presiding over Collingwood who have every possible advantage in the book.

Don't like him. Never to be trusted. If we win another one he'll start up again like some of them have already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Back