Mod. Notice Grand Final Ballot (now includes info in the OP on ticket swaps, etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At our final against collingwood last year I had to wait for my cousin, I had his ticket so I waited inside the gate. I watched the gate attendants pull up supporter after supporter for confession and kids tickets and if try couldn't produce the correct ID they sent them out of the ground. I wouldn't risk it.

First post here...

Silver member x 5, looks like I got 2 standing room (or restricted view??) and 3 x cat 7 seats. No idea on where any of them are but the amounts add up on my credit card.

Last year got Cat 7 also. I'm not fussed, just want to be there. Bit worried about having a 12 year old in the standing room though - how packed does it get? I'll get there early to get a good spot but I'm more worried about her getting crushed from behind!

Very desperate for 2x tickets if anybody knows someone can they help a fellow hawthorn brother out would be great!!!

Got two standing room tickets, on silver membership. Very Happy!

Would love to swap for seated tickets as I'll be going with my 13y.o daughter.
Happy to pay any difference, and give good karma.

Please PM me if you can swap.

Succesful members in the ballot are now listed on ticketek website. Just go to the Grand final tickets page and you will see it. Good luck people!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

M
Succesful members in the ballot are now listed on ticketek website. Just go to the Grand final tickets page and you will see it. Good luck people!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2
My number isn't there but i had a ticket in my transaction history and also had the money taken out of my bank account?

I started the other thread and was so desperate to go. I just read on the ticketek site that I have tickets and am really happy. I was quite sure last night as the site and bank had suggestions of it. Thanks all, BlueHarvest I hope you have tickets as well.Hope it isnt a problem Hawks 2011.

Wh
I started the other thread and was so desperate to go. I just read on the ticketek site that I have tickets and am really happy. I was quite sure last night as the site and bank had suggestions of it. Thanks all, BlueHarvest I hope you have tickets as well.Hope it isnt a problem Hawks 2011.
What is our ticketek number? Just our membership barcode number?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're probaby using the wrong number, it's your Ticketek account number that would have been in the ballot confirmation email, or if you did it on the phone it would have told you the account number.
it is in the email you recieved when you registered for ticekts on 11 Sept. mine started with WWW#...
BANG! Have tickets!!

Congrats, yep I got M34, thanks, I'm gold though so didn't have to stress at all.

AFL silver unsuccessful.

Pretty f#cked to go all year and miss out on the granny. Oh well that's life I guess, we can't all be accommodated. I was there in 08 and 12 so can't really complain.

FWIW; I'm looking for 2 x tickets, will take anything of course.

And congrats to the supporters that got their names drawn. Enjoy it! And go the mighty fighting hawkers!

Why do Freo have many more pages of successful ballot numbers? I assume they have more individual supporters who registered this way and Hawks have more groups.

Back to my assignment due tomorrow and that would have been completed last weekend but the Hawks take priority!!!

Results up on ticketek. Cbf checking for min as i should be guaranteed

38 pages each of successfull hawks and freo

Hawks 20 pages unsuccessful freo 13. Impressive effort form four hours flying away

AFL silver unsuccessful.

Pretty f#cked to go all year and miss out on the granny. Oh well that's life I guess, we can't all be accommodated. I was there in 08 and 12 so can't really complain.

FWIW; I'm looking for 2 x tickets, will take anything of course.

And congrats to the supporters that got their names drawn. Enjoy it! And go the mighty fighting hawkers!

AFL silver may get another chance Tuesday 9am if AFL full members don't use up their full quota.
There were some left last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back