Preview Grand Final Preview: Collingwood vs West Coast [DaVe86 Ultimate Preview #512]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous and anxious but nothing like as bad as 2010. It’s the strangeness of getting to the GF when no-one expected it. Still feels weird.

And feasting on the footy shows - watching commentators who underrated us all year now saying great things, even if still a little reluctant. It’s a hoot!

Maybe because our Expectations was not as high for the team as it was in 2010.

2010 we where expeted to win a Flag where this Season we where just hoping we make the Finals at best at Start of the Seasons so this Final Series in a way is something Extra and Possible Fairy Tale could Happen this Arvo(Hopefully)

ill take this ooportunity to wish the pies the best today and crush those weagles...ive been coming to this forum all year due to the fact that my best mates son was drafted to collingwood in nov last year....ive always disliked collingwood but always had a healthy respect for them due to anzac day...over the year i have been slowly changing my mind about your club....seeing jaidyn flourish the way he has has been amazing and i have met a few collingwood players at games and from my mate tells me...its a good place to be and for jaidyn also....most of the members here also have been awesome and have allowed me a collingwood pass to enter and comment in your room.....and for that i thank you heaps......its been a place i can express my excitment on his progress and his games......thanks again and never thought id say this but...here we go............GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS...( DID I JUST SAY THAT HAHAHAHAH)...............pies by 17....stevo to kick 4 and 22 possys.......sidebottom or grundy for the norm smith

You picked the same as me, Pies 17 Sidebottom, lets do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back